- Regional companies. // Accountancy;Jan1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1097, p36
Reports on Henry Cooke Lumsden's publication of 'Regional Companies Bulletin,' which provides views on select stocks in Great Britain.
- Interest-bearing Debt to Equity. // Finance Week;Mar2003 Supplement, p47
Ranks African companies based on interest-bearing debt to equity.
- Market Watch. // Publishers Weekly;3/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p16
Highlights the ranking of publishing firms according to their stock performance in February 2002.
- MARKETREPORT. // Malay Mail;6/22/2012, p18
Charts are presented that ranks the most active stocks as of June 21, 2012 including Luster, Luster-WA and Aglobal.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/9/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 32, p31
Presents charts and graph depicting the ranking of brokerage stocks and bank stocks by performance in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- Apple Set Up Short-Stroke Entry In Midst Of A Big Price Advance. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;12/10/2015, pB04
The article offers the author's insights on short stroke investment of technology company Apple Inc. in the stock market. Topics discussed include the increase of company's stocks, the fundamentals of the company were strong as it set up the short-stroke pattern in April 2007, and the ratings of...
- Bank and thrift stocks. // American Banker;10/23/98, Vol. 163 Issue 204, p23
Presents charts and graphs on bank and thrift stocks in the United States, as of October 22, 1998.
- Bank and thrift stocks. // American Banker;11/20/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 224, p23
Presents charts and graphs on bank and thrift stocks in the United States, as of November 19, 1997.
- Bank and thrift stocks. // American Banker;08/28/97, Vol. 162 Issue 166, p19
Presents information on bank and thrift stocks in the United States, as of August 27, 1997.