Selling On the Sly
- 10 Group braves the cold for $100M via Toronto Dominion. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;1/27/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the tender offer made by the Great Britain-based financial services company, 10 Group PLC to the Toronto, Ontario-based private securities firm, Dominion Securities Inc. Details about the offer; History of the company; Operations; Investments.
- Aramark Sells $1B in HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p1
The article reports on the pricing of an offering of 1 billion U.S. dollars in 5.75% senior notes due 2020 by Aramark on February 22, 2013 as part of a larger financing effort for its tender offers.
- Location, Location, Location. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2009, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p24
The article announces the final bids for the rights to operate Tavern on the Green, the iconic restaurant located inside Central Park in New York City. It is noted that whoever wins on the final bids on May 1, 2009 gets a 20-year lease on a facility that will never be matched. The restaurant has...
- Shoppers battle for Primark store. Cahill, Julia; McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;11/11/2006, Issue 645, p38
The article reports that three bidders have been competing to buy the refurbished London, England fashion retailer Primark, located at the block known as Hereford House in Oxford in 2006. The bidders include private investment company Golftrate, fund manager UBS and an Irish client of CB Richard...
- Airport plans take off. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/2/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 22, p27
The article presents information on tender offers for airport projects in Saudi Arabia in 2006. Bids have been submitted for design consultancy and construction supervision on four upgrades, while a tender has been issued for the terminal facilities upgrade at the existing King Abdulaziz...
- Calling all contractors. // Northern Ontario Business;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the issuance of a tender pre-qualification by the city of Sault Sainte Marie in Ontario, calling for prospective structural steel, mechanical and electrical contractors interested in bidding on construction of the dowtown sports and entertainment facility. Date of groundbreaking of...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.657% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;10/10/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33994, p1
The article offers information on bid rate of the U.S. Department of Treasury for tenders offers and securities.
- Metro bidding rolls on. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/9/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 23, p25
The article reports on the extension given by the National Authority for Tunnels (NAT) for companies to submit bids for the contract to supply rolling stock under the Cairo, Egypt metro scheme. Seven companies have purchased tender documents for the project's fifth and final package for which...
- BUSINESS ALERT. // Contract Journal;3/31/2004, Vol. 422 Issue 6469, p35
Presents a list of pre-plan, derailed planning, tender, bidders known and bids accepted in Europe, as of March 31, 2004. Update and redevelopment works in a secondary school; Redevelopment of a shipyard; Extension of a listed building that houses the council; Unit for clinical research and...