The CFO OutTakes
- AIPC feted at Food Automation Conference. // Food Engineering;May2003, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the honor given to American Italian Pasta Company, winner of the 2003 Food Plant of the Year Award, at a luncheon ceremony held in April 2003 in Clearwater Beach, Florida. Descriptions of the company's food plant in suburban Phoenix, Arizona.
- Borden Foods to sell 7 brands to American Italian Pasta. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p52
Reports that pasta company Borden Foods Corp. plans to sell several of its brands to Kansas City, Missouri-based American Italian Pasta Co. as of June 18, 2001. Details of the purchase agreement.
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS. // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2010, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p17
The article offers information on the acquisitions of American Italian Pasta Co. by Ralcorp Holdings Inc. and Cliffstar Corp. by Cott Corp.
- At Deadline... // Brandweek;1/26/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p3
Presents news briefs on several companies in the U.S., as of January 26, 2004. Pasta brand launched by American Italian Pasta; Right of Subway restaurant to use the American Idol trademark; Advertisement to be unveiled by the National Football League.
- LOL to merchandise millfeeds. // Rural Cooperatives;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p26
Reports that Land O'Lakes (LOL) Inc. has signed an exclusive agreement with American Italian Pasta Co. to merchandise millfeeds generated by American Italian's new milling facility in Columbia, South Carolina.
- MANUFACTURING NEWS: INDUSTRY & PEOPLE. // Food Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p16
Presents an update related to the food industry in the U.S. as of April 1, 2003. Machine control feature improvements often requested by customers according to a survey; Acquisition of the Golden Grain/Mission pasta brand from PepsiCo by the American Italian Pasta Co; Appointment of David P....
- New Plant of the Year. Higgins, Kevin T. // Food Engineering;Apr2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p47
Describes the production facility of American Italian Pasta Co. in Phoenix, Arizona. Reputation of the plant; Features of the plant; Architectural structure of the facility. INSETS: The Age of Specialization;Self-compacting Concrete Speeds Project.
- VENDOR NEWS. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;3/13/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p15
The article reports that American Italian Pasta Co. has launched whole grain pasta under its Meuller's Golden Grain-Mission and Heartland's brands in the United States. The pasta products include penne, rotini and spaghetti in prices ranging from $1.49 to $1.99 for a 12-ounce package. Whole...
- Pasta Company Deal is Popular. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p3
Focuses on the high investor interest in American Italian Pasta Co.'s $500 million credit facility. Lead arrangement of the loan by the Bank of America; Use of the loan to fund the company's acquisition of seven pasta brands from Borden Foods.