- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p17
Measures the average price of initial public offerings in the U.S. recent as of September 29, 2004.
- Price support and spreads in the IPO aftermarket: An empirical microstructure study. Li, Mingsheng; Eisenstadt, Robert C. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4/5, p748
Abstract: Using the inventory components of spreads as a measure of inventory holding-risk, we test the hypothesis of Hanley et al. [Hanley, K. W., Kumar, A., & Seguin, P. J. (1993). Price stabilization in the market for new issues. Journal of Financial Economics, 34, 177ï¿½197] that price...
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 40, p28
Several charts are presented that list the priced and newly filed initial public offerings in October 2006 in the U.S.
- The Performance of IPOs at the Neuer Markt. Gerke, Wolfgang; Fleischer, Jörg // Schmalenbach Business Review (SBR);Oct2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p355
Focuses on an examination of the returns and aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in the German Neuer Markt, as of October 2001. Percentage of the underpricing of IPO in the country; Comparison of the initial returns of IPO and other market segments; Performance of IPO...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- Drop in Altitude. Bahree, Megha // Forbes Asia;7/3/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p16
The article reports the problem faced by the launching of the initial public offering of Air Deccan. The company delayed its May 2006 offering of 24.6 million shares because the Bombay Stock Exchange has declined dramatically after a steep ascent. Air Deccan initially priced its shares at $3.20,...
- Spy Eyeing Chance For Public Offering. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Spy Optic Inc., a sunglass and goggle maker, is palling to go public. The company described plans for a $21 million initial public offering in a statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2004. The date of the start of its stock...
- Clearwire nets $600M in IPO. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) made by Clearwire Corp. The company opened with the trading price of $27.25 per share that fell to less than $25 in busy midday trading. Clearwire had said it planned to offer 20 million shares at prices between $23 and $25 per share in...
- DELTA TRANSACTION RAISES $19 MILLION. // National Mortgage News;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p12
Focuses on the price of the public offering of Delta Financial Corp. Shares of common stock; Price per share.