- It's `all you can eat' in deal funding. Rock, Robert H. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p5
Discusses the availability of funds in the mergers and acquisitions (m&a) market. Opening of dealmaking; Trends of bank acquisition financing; Competition among banks for lending acquisition ventures; Entry of investment banks in financing acquisitions; Forecast on the availability of funds for...
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/26/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 26, p45
Presents statistics of the financial value of international merger transactions for the week of June 24, 2000. Most active acquiring nation; Global target volume by selected industry.
- Securitization in the financing of acquisitions. Sargent, Steven A. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p33
Focuses on securitization in the financing of acquisitions. Segments in the securitization market; Reduction of interest costs; Basis points; Importance of timing. INSET: Getting company..
- Tasty stocks that may be gobbled for yummy gains of 25% or more. Fitch, Malcolm // Money;Dec1997, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p67
Discusses the number of companies in the United States to go through mergers or acquisitions in 1997. Price and earnings rations; Incentives to use stocks for takeovers; Mention of WorldCom and MCI. INSET: Whether the hunter or the hunted, GTE..., by Susan Scherreik..
- Big is bountiful. MacAlister., Philip // Management;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p76
Reports on the effect of mergers and acquisitions activities on retail funds in New Zealand. Reduction of Barclays Global Investors fees during launching of retail funds; Acceleration of rationalization in the funds management industry through fee pressure; Closure of Rothschild Asset...
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Farah, Samar // Christian Science Monitor;2/20/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 59, p24
Presents news briefs related to business and finance, as of February 20, 2001, including Usinor's acquisition of Spain's Aceralia and Luxembourg's Arbed SA.
- Dynamics of the marketplace. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p52
Reports on the prevalent use of cash as a means of paying up for merger and acquisition deals in 1994. Factors driving increased use of cash; Role of buyer discipline in pricing of mergers and acquisitions; Dollar values.
- Bigger definitely is not better. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/22/96, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p12
Focuses on the direction of business in the United States and where they are headed. Document covering what makes money on merger and acquisition; Outcome of mergers from various companies; What will happen if this trend continues.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Nichols, Judy // Christian Science Monitor;12/6/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p20
Presents business- and financial-related news briefs as of December 6, 2000 including the bid of Tyson Foods Inc. to acquire IBP.
- The Latest on Fees (1/1/04-6/21/04). // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p26
Presents charts depicting the mode of payment in merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. as of June 2004.