- Dinnerhouses seen as vehicle driving growth in restaurant industry. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;7/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p72
Reports on the attractiveness of dinnerhouse brands to private equity investment firms in the U.S. Growth potential of dinnerhouses; Ownership of dinnerhouse brands that qualified for the Second 100 ranking; List of market operators in the dinnerhouse field.
- Blackpine does initial $80 million close of private-equity fund. // Asian Investor;Apr2011, p51
The article reports on the $80 million assets attained by the Blackpine Private Equity Partners Fund with plans to reach $250 million with the participation of European and U.S. institutions in 2012.
- AUSTRALIA. // Accountancy;Oct97, Vol. 120 Issue 1250, p87
Reports on the plan to extend the coverage of Tessas and private equity plans in Great Britain. Increase of the levels of long-term savings.
- PEs set sight on housing finance companies. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/23/2013, p8
The article reports that private equity (PE) firms are eyeing the housing finance business in India in March 2013.
- PEP disclosure rules. // Accountancy;Mar1990, Vol. 105 Issue 1159, p44
Reports on the disclosure rules for private equity plans in Great Britain. Discussion of the rules.
- Companies seek private equity during difficult economic times. Dela Cruz, Tony // Hotel & Motel Management;2/4/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p3
Reports the need for private equity investment for hotels during an economic crisis in the United States. Importance of the cyclical aspects of capital market; Significance of private-equity deals in acquisitions and developments; Advantage of private equity in the acquisition of real estate.
- Big year in India for global private equity. Crabtree, James // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/14/2015, p18
The article presents views of Sanjeev Krishan of professional service firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), on recovery in global private equity housed in India with investment by groups KKR and Blackstone, views of Sanjay Nayar of KKR on same and adds investment in technology-related businesses.
- Iveagh increases its fund exposure to private equity. Jackson, Gary // Money Marketing;2/6/2014, p24
This article reports that Iveagh in Northern Ireland has been increasing allocations to listed private equity within its range of funds.
- Private Equity Looks For New Gardens to Tend. Springsteel, Ian // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p58
Focuses on the management of private equity at companies in the U.S. Estimation of private equity funds; Impact of the existence of hedge funds and other private equity investors on the financing of companies; Description of private equity funds.