Buying a Cash Cow In Real Estate
- GMACCM Deal Collapsed Over Reps and Warranties. // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the failure of the deals between GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. and Deutsche Bank in Detroit, Michigan. Disapproval of GMAC to provide warranties; Increase of the origination volumes and earnings; Stability of the commercial sector.
- GMAC Hotel Division Originates $32.7M. // American Banker;8/18/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 159, p9
Reports on the mortgage loan originations made by GMAC Commercial Mortgage's hospitality division for six hotels in the United States. Worth of the mortgages.
- Deutsche Bank in line for $1bn GMAC takeover. // EuroProperty;2003, p2
Deutsche Bank AG may sign an agreement by the end of the year to buy GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. from General Motors, in a reported $1bn deal.
- Fannie Mae Lenders Battle for Market Share. Webb, Steve // National Real Estate Investor;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p12
Looks at the growing competition among originators of U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) loans with the entry into the market by Wachovia Mortgage Co., GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. and other large financial institutions. Purchase of delegated underwriting and servicing...
- GMAC Commercial Sale Closer. // National Mortgage News;10/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the bidders for GMAC Commercial Mortgage in the U.S. Quality of assets and employees; Leadership of GMAC in commercial mortgage production and servicing rights; Estimation of commercial receivables.
- GMACCM PROVIDES TEXAS RETAIL PROPERTY REFINANCING. // Mortgage Banking;Sep2005, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p109
Reports that GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. has arranged permanent, fixed-rate financing for a retail property located in Woodlands, Texas. Details of the transaction; Development of the project between Regency Centers, a national real investment trust and HEB, one of the largest grocers in...
- Court Backs Lender On Terror Insurance. // Mortgage Servicing News;Feb2005, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the winning of GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. in a terrorism insurance court battle against Brookfield Properties in New York. Ruling of the New York State Appeals Court; Expansion of the terrorism insurance coverage.
- Deutsche Bank US Is Acquiring Commercial Mortgage Lender. // National Mortgage News;8/23/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p21
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG has agreed to acquire the mortgage origination and servicing assets of commercial lender Berkshire Mortgage Finance Limited Partnership in New York. Berkshire's worth of servicing portfolio; Benefit of the acquisition for the bank; Brief background of Berkshire.
- GM Said Near Sale Decision. // American Banker;10/27/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 206, p22
Reports on the two finalists, Deutsche Bank AG and GE Capital, that are interested in purchasing the GMAC Commercial Mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp.