Top Investors - Traditional Private Placements, 2003
- Top Investors In Private Placements, 2003. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p10
Ranks the largest investors in private placements based on 2003 volume.
- Report: Private Placement Investors Seek Strong Credits. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;10/31/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3
Reports that investors have raised the credit profiles of their portfolios in 2005 in the U.S. Reason for the trend; Impact of the increase on the credit environment; Benefits of the increased credit standards for the financial services industry.
- MetLife, Pru Still Leading Investors in Private Market. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;9/24/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that MetLife Inc. and Prudential Financial Inc. are the leading investors in private placement market in 2006. According to the results of "Private Placement Letter" journal's Annual Investors Survey, MetLife invested a total of $6.516 billion in private placements while...
- Roundup: July Reenergizes Deal Flow. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p3
The article discusses the trend of deal flow for July 2005. Despite July being a traditionally slow month for the private placement industry, last month's deal flow proved otherwise, with a total volume of $3.83 billion issued across 16 transactions, a 19.7% increase over June's deal flow, which...
- 2009 Buyside Survey: Steady As She Goes. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/17/2010, p2
The article discusses results of the annual buyside survey of the journal "Private Placement Letter," that has found that investments in the construction sector decreased in 2009. It has been stated that the survey did not show any paradigm shifts and reflect private placements' reputation as a...
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/5/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p6
Presents the format of a survey questionnaire for private placement investors. Total commitments; Types of securities; Sources of securities; Classification of securities based on asset quality.
- Sneak Peek: Annual Buyside Survey overview -- return to tradition. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/19/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the Annual Buyside survey of the private placement investors in the U.S. Portfolio performance; Trend in investors' search in abroad for relative value; Top investors in private placements and traditional private placements for the year 2001.
- BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;8/19/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p5
Presents the summary of the results of the Buyside survey on private placement investors in the U.S. as of 2001. Top investors in private placements; Comparison of total portfolio for the period 2000-2001.
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p9
Presents the "Private Placement Letter" Annual Buyside Survey questionnaire. Facilitation of yearly survey of private placement investors; Presentation of accurate snapshot of the market; Encouragement of every group with private placement investments to participate in the survey regardless of...