Top Investors - Traditional Private Placements, 2003
- Top Investors In Private Placements, 2003. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p10
Ranks the largest investors in private placements based on 2003 volume.
- Report: Private Placement Investors Seek Strong Credits. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;10/31/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3
Reports that investors have raised the credit profiles of their portfolios in 2005 in the U.S. Reason for the trend; Impact of the increase on the credit environment; Benefits of the increased credit standards for the financial services industry.
- MetLife, Pru Still Leading Investors in Private Market. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;9/24/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that MetLife Inc. and Prudential Financial Inc. are the leading investors in private placement market in 2006. According to the results of "Private Placement Letter" journal's Annual Investors Survey, MetLife invested a total of $6.516 billion in private placements while...
- Roundup: July Reenergizes Deal Flow. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p3
The article discusses the trend of deal flow for July 2005. Despite July being a traditionally slow month for the private placement industry, last month's deal flow proved otherwise, with a total volume of $3.83 billion issued across 16 transactions, a 19.7% increase over June's deal flow, which...
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/5/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p6
Presents the format of a survey questionnaire for private placement investors. Total commitments; Types of securities; Sources of securities; Classification of securities based on asset quality.
- Sneak Peek: Annual Buyside Survey overview -- return to tradition. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;8/19/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the Annual Buyside survey of the private placement investors in the U.S. Portfolio performance; Trend in investors' search in abroad for relative value; Top investors in private placements and traditional private placements for the year 2001.
- Though private placements have increased, buyers are still cagey. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;12/01/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30530, p9
Highlights portfolio managers' different views about the benefits of private placements for United States investors. High yield; Attractive spread; Chance for buyers to dictate some terms of a deal; Value of privately placed bonds from 1989 through 1998; Problem with lack of liquidity.
- PFI returns too high, says Treasury. Gainsbury, Sally // Public Finance;11/11/2005, p8
Reports on the warning issued by the Treasury's Private Finance Unit head Richard Abadie on the reduction of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) investors returns on equity in Great Britain. Formulation of an appropriate price for the primary market; Investment of the capitalists in start-up period...
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/2/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p9
The article presents various forms for the Private Placement Letter annual survey of private placement investors in the U.S. Its aim is to provide the most accurate snapshot of the market, wherein every group with private placement investments are asked to participate regardless of the size of...