Rutledge Gets 'VIP' Treatment
- Abrupt exit for cable vet. // Daily Variety;12/16/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 53, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Tom Rutledge as chef operating officer of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp., in which Rutledge is considered to be one of the most prominent executives in cable industry.
- Tom Rutledge. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p56
The article announces that Cablevision Systems Corp. chief operating officer (COO) Tom Rutledge has received the 2011 Distinguished Vanguard Awards for Leadership from the National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- CABLEVISION SHUFFLE. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;4/27/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 16, p5
Describes management changes in Cablevision. Naming of Tom Rutledge as chief operating officer; Appointment of John Bickham as president of the company.
- Rutledge: VoIP's No Worry. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/26/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p42
Focuses on the perception of Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer of Cablevision Systems Corp., on the competitors of the company in the voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) sector. Views on Vonage Holdings Corp.; Readiness of Cablevision to compete in the VoIP sector; Overview of Cablevision's...
- The Rutledge Return. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/4/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p28
The author shares his views on how chief operating officer Tom Rutledge has boosted the return on investment of Cablevision Systems in the U.S. The company's digital video, high-speed Internet and digital voice services have high penetration rates. Pushing all three services in a bundle has led...
- Rutledge: Looking to Cable's Future. // Multichannel News;11/17/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 45, Special Section p4
The article profiles Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer (COO) of Cablevision Systems Corp. It elucidates that Rutledge has supervised the media company by thrusting an intensive and competitive environment. In addition, he has assisted the whole cable industry and turned it into diverse business.
- Cablevision: Ready to Roll on Network DVR. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p3
The article reports on the plan of cable company Cablevision Systems Corp. to conduct to a service trial for its digital video recorder (RS-DVR) in 2009 in the U.S. Cablevision has won a court appeal to set-top DVR in its central servers. Chief operating officer Tom Rutledge expresses that the...
- The Cable Industry's Mr. Fix-It. // Multichannel News;10/26/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p17
The article profiles Tom Rutledge, chief operating officer of Cablevision Systems Corp. It mentions that Rutledge first worked as a lineman at Eastern Telecom when he was still in college. Rutledge was an economics major and did not plan to be in the cable industry. However, since he graduated...
- Cablevision's Banner Year. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p36
Reports on the success of Cablevision Systems Corp. in increasing its income and subscribers in the U.S. in 2005. Achievements of the company that served as the basis for the selection of the company as Multichannel News' 2005 Operator of the Year award; Contribution of cable operations head...