- Standby Federal Ballot if You Do Not Receive Your Regular Absentee Ballot. Wright, Samuel F. // Officer;Oct2004, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p47
Presents a question and answer advisory related to absentee ballot in the U.S. Concern of a soldier on the lack of feedback regarding his Federal Post Card Application; Inquiry on the availability of the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot in the Web site of the Federal Voting Assistance Program;...
- Election Snafus Still Not Resolved. // USA Today Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 132 Issue 2709, p1
Refutes the use of electronic voting machines for elections in the U.S. Advantages and disadvantages of electronic machines; Example of problems cited in several states using electronic machines; Percentage of voters that casted their votes by absentee ballot in California in 2003.
- The Absentee Voter. Fund, John H. // American Spectator;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the increase in absentee or early voters for the 2004 U.S. election. Factor that led to the increase in absentee voting; Support for absentee voting by several states and Republicans; Disadvantages of absentee voting.
- The second best place to be. Geekie, Russell // Africa Report;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the participation on South Africa's April 26 to 29, 1994 election by South Africans living abroad. Feelings of many of the voters voting abroad; Potential source of tension among voters; Explanation of one South African voter on the decision to vote at the UN; Post-election feelings;...
- Absentee ballots available at Clerk's. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/04/99, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p57
Reports that the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Marion County, Indiana has made absentee ballots available to voters in its November 2, 1999 municipal elections.
- County Clerks in West Virginia Begin Sending Absentee Ballots. BURDETTE, WHITNEY // State Journal (WV);8/26/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p12
The article reports on the distribution of absentee ballots for deployed military and overseas voters for the special gubernatorial election in West Virginia on October 4, 2011.
- 2,000th voter signs up in SF for '13 polls. // Filipino Reporter;4/20/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p3
The article reports that the 2,000th Filipino Overseas Absentee Voters registrant for the 2013 Philippine elections has registered in San Francisco, California.
- Election boss: Postpone to allow absentee voting. Shebala, Marley // Navajo Times;6/24/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 25, pA1
The article announces that the Navajo Nation's primary election in Arizona will possibly be postponed from August 3, 2010 to the 24th or 31st to allow absentee voting among those in the overseas.
- ABSENTEE VOTING. Hassett, Rebecca // Business Mexico;Apr2004, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the rule defined in the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act, which stated that U.S. citizens living in Mexico will be able to vote in the 2004 U.S. presidential election. Details of the voting rule; Electoral process of the absentee voting; Instructions and contact...