Mother, daughter reunite after 15 years
- Mother, daughter find each other after 55 years. ATTOCKNIE, DANA // Native American Times;3/15/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the reunion of daughter Debbie Unap and mother Vina Lorene Scott after 55 years at the Chickasaw Community Center in Ada, Oklahoma on December 29, 2012.
- Hearts Reconnected. Blomquist, Jennifer // Business People;Nov2015-Jan2016 Fort Wayne Living, p31
The article narrates a series of events that reunited Karla Hodge with Ann Elizabeth, a daughter she gave away for adoption when she gave birth to her at age 17. Ann Elizabeth was adopted by Jack and Mary Junkin who changed her name to Melissa Sue. The article mentions the Catholic organization...
- The New Greek Immigration. Damanakis, Michael; Constantinides, Stephanos // Hellenic Studies/Etudes Helleniques;Autumn2013, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
An introduction to the periodical is presented which discusses various articles within the issue on topics which include immigration of people from Greece to other countries, Albanian immigrants, and disorganization, reorganization and unification of Albanian families.
- NORTH AND SOUTH KOREA DISCUSS FAMILY REUNIONS. Burningham, Grant // Newsweek Global;2/7/2014, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p88
An image is presented of the February 2014 discussions between North and South Korea regarding reunited families that were divided by the Korean War.
- Pyongyang's Motives for Holding Up Family Reunion. Koh You-hwan // Korea Focus;Oct2013, p1
The article reports that North Korea has abruptly postponed a planned reunion of families separated in the two Koreas, which was to take place on September 25, 2013. It is seen as an expression of discomfort with the direction of inter-Korean dialogue. A factor in applying the notion of...
- Family reunification: Bringing fathers home. Callahan, Angela // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the creation of the Family Reunification Program by Hartford Housing Authority Executive Director John Wardlaw for men responsible for their families. Goals and benefits of the program; Who gives financial aids to the program; Requirements to participate in the program.
- Family portraits. Brinley, M.B. // Country Living;Mar1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p158
Recounts the experiences of a 94-year-old mother and 64-year-old daughter who fulfilled a life-long dream by traveling to the Canadian Rockies. Accounts from both mother and daughter; Enjoyable trip and deepened relationship.
- EBONY, Colgate-Palmolive Honor Outstanding Mothers During Mothers & Daughters Luncheon Award Ceremony In New York. // Jet;06/18/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p32
Reports that seven mothers were saluted by `Ebony' magazine and Colgate-Palmolive during a Mothers & Daughters luncheon in New York City.
- My mother, my friend. Courtney, Camerin // Today's Christian Woman;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p70
Stresses the importance of a daughter's good relationship with her mother. Need of maintaining communication with the mother; Help that a mother can extend to her adult daughter; Struggles in keeping the mother-daughter relationship work; Adult's plea for independence with the guidance of her...