Taking the Physician Out of "Physician Shopping": A Case Series of Clinical Problems Associated With Internet Purchases of Medication
- Patients ready for, physicians wary of virtual visits. Blassingame, Kelley M. // Employee Benefit News;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p35
Deals with the concerns raised by physicians in the U.S. amid the idea of electronic visits, where patients interact with their physicians via the Internet. Benefits from the trend; Barriers to the success of electronic visits to physicians; Support of physicians for electronic prescribing.
- GPs back cannabis reclassification. // Pulse;5/14/2008, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p8
The article discusses general practitioners' support for the Government's reclassification of cannabis in Great Britain. It relates their concerns regarding on the increasing number of patients showcasing with complications related to cannabis drug. According to Dr. Clare Gerada, a GP in...
- Marijuana. // Current Health 2;Jan2003, Vol. 29 Issue 5, Special Section p3
Suggests a lesson plan on the health effects of marijuana.
- FACTOIDS ABOUT MARIJUANA. Rizzo, Kay D. // Winner;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p8
Presents a quiz and facts about marijuana.
- Burning Weeds. Waite, Kevin // Winner;Oct2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p14
The article offers information about the disadvantages of drug marijuana, which is also called grass, pot or weed.
- "This Drug shouldn't Be Out There". DiConsiglio, John // Scholastic Choices;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p10
The article focuses on the illegal use of marijuana or also known as synthetic cannabis in the U.S.
- THE SCIENCE OF MARIJUANA. // Junior Scholastic;2/27/2012, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p20
The article presents a detailed explanation, how smoking marijuana affects human brain system, person's judgment and person's ability to function.
- A Risky Decision. Huff, Charlotte // Current Health 2;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p20
The article presents information on the harms of using marijuana.
- MARIJUANA FACTS: BREAKING DOWN THE MYTHS. // Scholastic Action;10/3/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p22
The article discusses the dangers of marijuana use and the effects of marijuana on the brain.