- A Veteran Gets Back In the Game. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p1
Reports the employment of Stanley E. Grayson as chief operating officer of the M.R. Beal & Co. Career history; Efficiency on the work; Job responsibilities.
- M.R. Beal COO Stanley Grayson Also Named President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p6
Reports on the appointment of Stanley E. Grayson as president of M.R. Beal & Co. Other position in the company; Direct supervisor; Previous employment.
- Contentious commissioners. // Accountancy;Apr2001, Vol. 127 Issue 1292, p145
The article presents a query from reader for expert advice in the April 2001 issue of the journal "Accountancy." The reader puts a question related to practical points of appearing before a contentious general commissioner's meetings. The reader asks whether an agent is allowed to refer to...
- Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p32
Focuses on the retirement of William H. Williams 3rd as vice president in sales at M.R. Beal & Co. William's career history; Plans to continue watching the industry's development.
- RBC's Chimienti Joins M.R. Beal. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p7
Reports on the appointment of Joseph Chimienti as vice president of the municipal finance group of New York City-based underwriter and financial adviser M.R. Beal & Co. Chimienti's former work with RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. as vice president for investment banking.
- Relational ties that bind: Leaderï¿½follower relationship dimensions and charismatic attribution. Campbell, Stacy M.; Ward, Andrew J.; Sonnenfeld, Jeffrey A.; Agle, Bradley R. // Leadership Quarterly;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p556
Abstract: Recent research on charismatic leadership has focused on the relationship between the leader and follower. Thus far though, researchers have simply assumed the existence of the relationship or distinguished between strong and weak relationships between the leader and the followers....
- Tyson Foods promotes Smith to CEO, names Lochner COO. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/7/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p48
The article announces that Donnie Smith was promoted as president and chief executive officer (CEO) and Jim Lochner as chief operating officer (COO) for Tyson Foods Inc.
- by the numbers. Tkaczyk, Christopher // Fortune International (Europe);3/22/2004, Vol. 149 Issue 5, p22
Presents statistics about how shareholders vote against their chief executive officers according to an analysis by Institutional Shareholder Services. Consideration of how shareholders criticized their CEO's at companies such as Delphi, Wisconsin Energy, CSX, and Boise Cascade.
- SWEET GRAVITAS. Pacyniak, Bernard // Candy Industry;Aug2013, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p22
The article profiles Patrick Huffman, president and chief operating officer (COO) of Warrell Corp. It states that he started working for the Paul F. Beich Co. in 1969 as a plant manager. It cites that under the leadership of Huffman, the company posted 14 percent average annual growth rate and...