- Housing Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. which downgraded from A1 to A2 on multifamily housing revenue bonds for the Maple Ridge Apartments projects in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- Moody's Q4, '15 view strong. INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY // Investors Business Daily;2/9/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the financial performance of credit rating agency Moody's in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2014 and mentions projection on strong gains on its bond-ratings and analytics division in 2015.
- Tennessee Housing Agency Begins $192M Deal in Wake of Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that Tennessee Housing Development Agency will take orders from institutions for revenue bonds to refund debt issued in 1993. Amount of revenue bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds; Unusual feature of the deal.
- Bexar Co., Tex., HFCs Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the downgrade of housing revenue bonds for the Nob Hill Apartments Project of Bexar County, Texas Housing Finance Corp. by Moody's Investors Services from Baa3 to Ba1. The move reflects the continued financial deterioration of the apartment project. It is believed that the...
- South Carolina School District Enjoys Moody's Upgrade Ahead of $8M Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p29
The article gives information about Richland County, South Carolina, School District No. 2, which has prepared to sell almost $8 million of general obligation bonds today. As the school gets ready to sell bonds, Moody's Investors Service Inc. has raised the underlying rating it assigns the...
- Renville Co., Minn., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A2 rating to 1.56 million dollars of Series 2005 general obligation refunding bonds issued by Renville County, Minnesota.
- Yeshiva Univ., N.Y., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p2
Announces the upgrade of the long-term bond rating of Yeshiva University in New York by Moody's Investors Service.
- Market Post: Puerto Rico Gets Spotlight in Stale Market. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article focuses on the impact of a second downgrade on Puerto Rico's general obligation bonds on the municipal bond market of the U.S. as of February 11, 2014. It informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc., a rating agency, downgraded by Puerto Rico's general obligation rating to...
- AES Puerto Rico Downgraded to Ba2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc., a bonds rating agency, downgraded the rating of Puerto Rico's secured bonds issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Educational, Medical, and Environmental Control Facilities Financing Authority (PREPA) to Ba2 from Ba1 as of...