- N.J. Finance Board, Development Agency OK $553M in Bond Deals. Cataldo, Adam l. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p40
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of new money and refunding bond deals. Worth of the deals; Projects for which proceeds from the sale will be used; Worth of the direct purchasing deal approved by EDA which involves the Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey.
- New Mexico Health System Saves Big With $205M Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p40
Reports that the New Mexico Hospital Equipment Loan Council has refunded its bond series sold in 2001. Value of the bond series; Structure of the bond; Variable-rate revenue bond issue for Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; O'Brien, Elizabeth; Cataldo, Adam L.; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p35
Focuses on bond deals in northeast United States. General obligations bond; Refunding; Underwriters.
- Houston Sets $232M Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p1
The article reports on the issuance of a $232 million deal of public improvement refunding bonds offered by the government officials in Houston, Texas. The deal is undertaken to fund the city's ongoing projects and debts when it annexed several utility districts and unincorporated areas....
- Three Maryland Agencies Planning Fall Sales Totaling Nearly $200M. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p5
Reports on the plan of three Maryland agencies to sell bonds that could total more than $195 million. Amount in advance refunding spurred by attractive interest rates; Development of refunding issue by the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, the Maryland Economic Development Corp., and the...
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- Empire State Development Corp. Eyes $1.3 Billion Sale. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p4
Reports on the combined personal income tax deal of the Empire State Development Corp. in New York. Approval of the corporation's proposed sale of multimillion-dollar refunding bonds by the state's Public Authorities Control Board; Use of the double-A rated personal income tax credit in support...
- Market Close: Investors Call Highly-Rated Bonds Too Expensive. Bonello, Maria; Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;4/22/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34096, p1
The article focuses on the views of several traders regarding high credit issuances in the U.S financial markets as April 2014. Topics discussed include earning of exceptional ratings by top negotiated issuances, sale of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic...
- N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;01/04/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31050, p36
Reports on the plan of Passaic County Utilities Authority to refinance its solid-waste bonds in Passaic, New Jersey. 2001 debt service payments of the authority; Extension of the bonds; Structure of the bonds issued.