- 'Seesawing' Market Stable; Negative Am Loans in Comeback? Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the status of the benchmark mortgage rate and bond yield in the U.S. Decline of the rate-indicative 10-year Treasury bond yield; Effect of mild seesawing on the applications, which declined from their record high on the purchase side and also declined in terms of refinances; Statement...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p47
Reports on developments related to bonds and bond market in the U.S. as of September 1, 2004. Resignation of two members of the Illinois Gaming Board; Downgrade of bonds of Joliet Junior College; Possible fiscal emergency in Ohio.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p7
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Type of bond issued; Financial adviser.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Presents the chart depicting the visible bond supply by state in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Bond issuer; Number of bond issues; Value of the issued bonds.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p35
Presents a chart showing the number of bonds issued in the United States and the changes in the amounts of issued bonds for the week of July 12-19, 2005.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 18, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p35
Presents a chart showing the plain and insured general obligations yield curves in the Middle West for July 18, 2005.
- Northern New England States Expect To Stay Within Private-Activity Caps. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p29
Reports that state agencies in northern New England will not issue bonds for 2004. Comments of issuers from Maine and New Hampshire on their private-activity bond allocations; Total aggregate amount of the private-activity bond cap; Issuers sharing the private activity bond cap in Vermont.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.