- 'Seesawing' Market Stable; Negative Am Loans in Comeback? Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the status of the benchmark mortgage rate and bond yield in the U.S. Decline of the rate-indicative 10-year Treasury bond yield; Effect of mild seesawing on the applications, which declined from their record high on the purchase side and also declined in terms of refinances; Statement...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p34
Lists bonds sold in the Midwest United States. Issuers and purposes; Amounts; Underwriter choice.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p35
Presents a chart showing the number of bonds issued in the United States and the changes in the amounts of issued bonds for the week of July 12-19, 2005.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p7
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Type of bond issued; Financial adviser.
- Northern New England States Expect To Stay Within Private-Activity Caps. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p29
Reports that state agencies in northern New England will not issue bonds for 2004. Comments of issuers from Maine and New Hampshire on their private-activity bond allocations; Total aggregate amount of the private-activity bond cap; Issuers sharing the private activity bond cap in Vermont.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p33
Presents several charts depicting the bond market in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt bond yields; Prices of securities; General obligation bond yields.