Texas Selling $6.6B of Trans Through New Private-Label Bidding Site
- TAX BRIEFING. // Practical Accountant;Apr2009, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p9
The article offers news briefs related to taxation in the U.S. The fiscal 2010 budget of President Barack Obama include a $318 billion tax increase to finance the different programs which include healthcare coverage and renewable energy. Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration released...
- Where is Dalcomp? New product awaits inaugural deal. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/19/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30460, p26
Focuses on expectations for the modified electronic bid submission system for the municipal bond market from Dalcomp Inc., following the company's acquisition of the PARITY system in February 1998. Details of Dalcomp's planned system; Availability of the system; Comparison with systems from...
- For Issuers, Methods Vary in Finding and Managing Interest Rate Swaps. Chang, Helen; D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31886, p5
Reports on the use of interest rate swaps in the public finance sector in the U.S. Consideration of the diversity of the city's portfolio and the upfront cash received from entering a swap agreement; Use of swap consultants to help monitor the effectiveness and value of its ongoing swaps; Choice...
- New Techniques, Same Skills. Moeller, Harold C. // Contract Management;Aug2005, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p50
Discusses a case study involving the use of electronics contract management system to receive and confirm information about subcontractors in the United States. Public bidding on road construction projects; Bidder's access to the web site of the agency; Bidder's failure to submit data due to the...
- GAO Issues Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Revision of Bid Protest Regulations. // Contract Management;Apr2002, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p57
Presents the advance notice of proposed rulemaking on revision of bid protest regulations by the General Accounting Office. Discussion on the procedures for contractors involved in federal government contracts; Implication of violating federal contracting laws and regulations; Responsibility of...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p7
Illustrates competitive bond offerings in the U.S. Issuer of the bonds; Maturity value and date for the bonds; Insurer of the bonds; Rating for the bonds.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p9
Illustrates competitive offerings for bills and notes in the United States. Actual and sales price of the bills and notes; Maturity date and value of the notes; Issuer and insurer of the notes.
- Appendix I: Invitation to tender. // Software Contracts -- Negotiating & Drafting Techniques for the ;1999, p297
Information on the invitation to tender for contract negotiations is presented.
- Â£375m Irish roads bonanza. // Contract Journal;1/23/2002, Vol. 412 Issue 6361, p9
Reports on the bidding of international contractors, operators and consultants for a number of public finance initiative road schemes in the Republic of Ireland. National Roads Authority's shortlisted groups of the N8 Rathcormac-Fermoy bypass; Irish presence in the Direct Route consortium;...