Austin to Sell $250M Through Five Credits, Swap Also Planned
- FLORIDA: Quest for Water CP, Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33008, p9
The article reports on the request for Miami-Dade County commissioner to implement a $400 million commercial paper program and authorize up to $800 million of revenue bonds for its water and sewer system in Florida. Temporary financing will be provided by the commercial paper program for certain...
- Columbus Sets $440M With EPA in Mind. Devitt, Catlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p1
The article reports that Columbus will enter the market next week with $440 million of new-money and refunding sewer system revenue bonds, kicking off the Ohio city's 2.5 billion, a 40-year project to update its sewer systems to meet Environmental Protection Agency requirements. The deal is the...
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich; Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p41
Reports on developments relevant to the bond market among states belonging to the far west region of the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Alaska; California; Oregon.
- N.Y.C. Readies $790M Of Debt for This Month. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the plan of New York City to sell multimillion-dollar of bonds, offering a blend of taxable, tax-exempt, fixed- and variable-rate debt. Role of J. P. Morgan Securities on the tax-exempt sale.
- Delaware River & Bay Authority to Refund $54 Million. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/25/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31955, p4
Reports on the plan of the Delaware River & Bay Authority to sell 54 million dollars of refunding revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Terms of the bonds.
- Ivan blurs city plans for $260M bond. Roberts, Deon // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/20/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the bond plan of Ivan Parish in New Orleans, Louisiana. Funding of infrastructure projects and capital improvements. INSET: $260M bond issue breakdown.
- Houston Readies $250M Water and Sewer Refunding. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p26
Reports that Houston, Texas is expected to price a multimillion-dollar water and sewer utility bond refunding. Estimated proceeds from the issue; Statement of Michael Shannon, senior staff analyst for the Houston Department of Finance and Administration, regarding the city's utility bonds;...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p9
A chart is presented that depicts the results of negotiated sales of bonds as of January 2015.