Forecasters: fatting Growth, Rising Inflation
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;May2004, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
The article presents economic indicators for various countries. Gross domestic product (GDP) of China for the year 2002 is 8.0% and the estimated GDP for the year 2003 is 9.1%. GDP of HongKong for the year 2002 is 2.3% and the estimated GDP for the year 2003 is 3.3%. Inflation in China for the...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
Presents a chart of various economic indicators for Latin American countries as of November 1, 2004, including real GDP growth and inflation.
- The Effect of External Conditions on Growth in Latin America. �sterholm, P�r; Zettelmeyer, Jeromin // IMF Staff Papers;2008, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p595
This paper investigates the sensitivity of Latin American GDP growth to external developments using a Bayesian vector-autoregressive model with informative steady-state priors. The model is estimated using quarterly data from 1994 to 2007 on key external and Latin American variables. It finds...
- REGIONAL: Macroeconomic Data & Forecasts. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
The article presents economic data for various countries. The estimated gross domestic growth (GDP) of Cambodia for the year 2003 is 3.93% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is 4.19%. The estimated GDP of Indonesia for the year 2003 is 211.07% and the forecasted GDP for the year 2004 is...
- Stability Imperative For EU Convergence. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Feb2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
The article focuses on the Albanian economy. The economy has shown positive performance, which was reflected in their official 2003 GDP growth estimate of 4.0%. The finance package foresees a relatively moderate deficit of 4.8% of gross domestic product (GDP), relying upon assumptions of 6.0%...
- Q107 Inflation Remains Subdued. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the economic forecast in Macedonia. There are no significant increase in economic activity in sight which reflects the lack of initiative by the government to push ahead with crucial structural reforms. Inflation will continue to slow throughout the year. Moreover a GDP...
- Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Forecast. // Political Risk Yearbook: Slovak Republic Country Report;2006, p1
The article presents an economic forecast on the Slovak Republic from 2006-2010. Real gross domestic product growth is expected to be 4.9 % while inflation, 4.5%. In government affairs, troubles will benefit the center-left party Smer-Social Democracy, which has been gaining public approval...
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p1
Presents a tabular representation of the economic indicators of several Latin American countries from 2003 to 2005. Real gross domestic product growth rate; Inflation rate; Account balance.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Jul2003, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on economic indicators of four countries in North East Asia and China as of July 1, 2003. Real GDP growth rate in 2001 and 2002; Predicted inflation rate for 2003 and 2004.