Vegas GOs Rated
- Robinson, Tex., COOs Get Lift to A-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32918, p2
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade Robinson, Texas's outstanding $6.1 million of combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation, Series 1997, 1999 and 2001, to A-minus from BBB-plus. It states that the upgrade reflects the city's small but growing population...
- Clearfield, Utah, Upgraded to AA by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Fitch Ratings said it has upgraded to AA from AA-minus Clearfield, Utah's $1.2 million sales tax revenue bonds series 2003 and implied general obligation bonds
- Peoria, Ariz., MDA Revs Raised to AA-Plus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33735, p1
The article focuses on an increase in the ratings made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. for the revenue bonds from municipal development authority of Peoria, Arizona. It also informs that the funds collected through the selling of bonds will be used in the improvement of Peoria Sports Complex. It also...
- Clearfield, Utah, Upgraded to AA by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p24
The article reports on the Fitch Ratings' upgraded AA rating for Clearfield, Utah's $1.2 million sales tax revenue bonds series 2003 and implied general obligation from AA-minus in November 2014. It mentions that rating outlook is stable, and the bonds are secured by a first lien on Clearfield's...
- Fitch Downgrades Puerto Rico GO and Related Debt to BB. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article mentions that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded Puerto Rico's general obligation and related debt bonds from BBB-minus to BB and mentions that downgrade does not affect bonds of Puerto Rico's Puerto Rico Sales Tax Corp. (COFINA) as of February 2014.
- Puerto Rico Cut to BB by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34059, p1
The article informs that financial rating provider Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the ratings for the commonwealth of Puerto Rico general obligation bonds to BB from BBB-minus as of February 2014. Topics discussed include other downgraded bonds by the company including revenue bonds, the...
- Fitch Kicks Butler County TIF Bonds Down to A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/5/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33776, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the ratings of the transportation improvement bonds issued by the Butler County Transportation Improvement District, Ohio from AA-minus to A. It informs that bonds issued in 2007 are payable from revenue generated by the three tax-increment...
- Fitch Removes N.J. Debt From Negative, Affirms GOs. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p40
Reports on the elimination of the negative rating for outstanding general obligation bonds and appropriation-backed debt by Fitch Ratings Inc. in New Jersey. Growth of the tax revenue; Amount of the beginning fund balance; Consideration of the structural budget deficits.
- Fitch Drops $3.3B of JEA Debt to AA-Minus. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports that Fitch Ratings downgraded electric system revenue debt belonging to JEA, formerly Jacksonville Electric Authority, in northeastern Florida. Reason for the rating downgrade; Plans of the JEA to sell the senior electric system revenue bonds and subordinate electric system revenue bonds.