- JEDA Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p31
Reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. to the BBB rating it issued to the debt sold by the South Carolina Jobs Economic Development Authority. Type of bonds affected by the affirmation; Reason for affirming the company's credit quality.
- Fitch Drops LADWP's Water Bonds to AA From AA-Plus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p35
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. downgraded the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power's water revenue bonds to AA from AA-plus. The reason behind the action is the declining actual and projected liquidity levels of the bonds. The action affects about $1.5 billion in outstanding...
- Fitch Upgrades $222M of Bonds From Two New Orleans Agencies. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p44
The article reports on the rating upgrades assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. on $222 million of debt issued by two municipal agencies in New Orleans, Louisiana. The rating agency raised its rating for $94.7 million of senior-lien special tax bonds and the $93.2 million of senior-subordinate special...
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.
- Fitch downgrades Fresno's credit rating. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article discusses the report issued by bond rating service Fitch Ratings Ltd. which downgrades the credit rating bonds backed by the economically assailed general fund of Fresno, California.