Chicago Fed Index Rises to 0.35 in July
- Here's the Recovery, Where are the Jobs? Delay, Dennis // Business NH Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p37
Reports on the economic recovery of the New Hampshire. Comparison of employment rates in New Hampshire, New England and the U.S.; Impact of the U.S. economic recession on New Hampshire; New Hampshire productivity Index; Gross state product; Bankruptcies.
- Nominal Stability Is Assured. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Dec2003, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p4
The stability of monetary framework of Hong Kong, China will be of paramount importance during the economic recovery in Q4 and beyond given the dominance of the territory's financial services industry. Hong Kong's anchor of stability will continue to be its exchange-rate peg to the U.S. dollar....
- Gross Regional Product Ranks County at No. 47 in the World. Owen, Ted // San Diego Business Journal;3/1/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the positive condition of the gross regional product (GRP) in San Diego County, California, making the region ranked at 47th in the world market.
- Dec. Chicago PMI 68.6, Up From 62.5 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33443, p2
The article reports that the Chicago, Illinois Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer increased to 68.6 in December 2010, indicating economic expansion.
- Looking for an Economic Recovery. Ruggeri, Amanda // U.S. News Digital Weekly;4/17/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p5
The article looks at the status of employment, retail sales, and stock market as indicators for the economic recovery of the U.S.
- Vacations are Back, and Everybody's Ready! // Travel Agent;3/21/2011, Vol. 338 Issue 4, p24
The article announces that the Ypartnership/U.S. Travel Association Traveler Sentiment Index has yielded the highest level due to the returning trend of family vacations as staycations benefiting small travel commissions.
- Unemployment Falls Again. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jan2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p5
Reports on a decline in the unemployment rate in Mexico in October 2004 which indicates the economic recovery of the country. Rate of unemployment from August to September; Growth of job creation in Mexico.
- Assessment and recommendations. // OECD Economic Surveys: Euro Area;Oct2003, Vol. 2003 Issue 12, p9
Presents an assessment of the economic condition of Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries in the Euro area, as of 2003. Key macroeconomic and structural policy challenges; Increase in the unemployment rate; Forecast regarding economic recovery.
- Interest Rates Have Bottomed. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Oct2003, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p4
Focuses on interest rates for economic recovery of Pakistan in the fiscal year 2003-04. Reason for State Bank of Pakistan reducing interest rates; Significance of supply conditions for consumer price index.