L.A. Hospital Gears Up For $100 M Deal
- Texas Children's Hospital Refunding ARS With $300 Million of VR and Term Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p5
The article reports that the Texas Children's Hospital will refund auction-rate debt sold in 2007 with proceeds from negotiated sales of $300 million of variable-rate and term debt issued by the Harris County Health Facilities Development Corp. The bonds will be issued in three equal series,...
- Southeast BOND-WATCH. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32257, p41
Reports developments related to public finance in the Southern States. Plans of the Children's Hospital of Alabama to issue up to 100 million dollars of new debt; Encouragement of insurers to submit interim loss studies related to Hurricane Wilma by the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund;...
- N.m. Hospital Seeks Enhancement for Expansion. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p4
Reports on the arrangement of groundwork for a revenue bond issue to finance construction of children's hospital by the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Expansion of the children's hospital and obstetrical services; Total cost of the project; Receipt of lowered outlook from...
- Clark County Commissioners Resist Funding a New Children's Hospital. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;08/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30948, p3
Reports on the proposal to issue bonds for the construction of a children's hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. Physician-led petition drive; Plan of the University Medical Center to issue bonds.
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.
- Maryland Agency Ready to Sell Previously Delayed $90M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Maryland Community Development Administration's plans to issue $90.1 million of capital securitization revenue bonds in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the bond issue.
- New Orleans Kicks Off Series of Water, Sewer Sales With $117 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the water and sewerage service bond offering planned by New Orleans, Louisiana, in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- Rhode Island to Issue $99.2 Million In GO Refunding Bonds on Tuesday. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p22
Presents information related to results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by different departments.