Lanier Debt Stable
- INDIANA: Fitch Affirms Elkhart Hospital. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32735, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to its A-plus rating on $97 million of outstanding debt issued by Elkhart General Hospital in Elkhart County, Indiana. The rating agency revised its outlook to stable from positive as the hospital faces challenges in its...
- Evolving Credit for Hospital. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32397, p45
The article reports on the inclusion of Mount Clemens General Hospital's credit on evolving rating watch list by Fitch Ratings Inc. because of its failure to comply with the requirement in blood covenants that it must disclose the fiscal 2005 audit by the end of May 2006 in Michigan. The...
- Rating Agencies. // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p6a
Presents news briefs pertaining to selected rating agencies' outlook for hospitals in the United States for the year 2001. Standard & Poor's; Moody's Investors Service; Fitch.
- S&P: Trend for States in 2002 Was Toward Lower Credit Quality. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports that deterioration in credit quality of state ratings has dominated U.S. public finance rating and outlook trends in 2002, according to Standard & Poor's Corp. Projection of credit ratings by Fitch Ratings Inc.; Degradation of California by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P); Credit quality...
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;3/10/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p37
Presents charts showing ratings on asset-backed securities. Names of issuers; Names of rating agencies; Size of deals.
- Who's Who in Credit Rating Agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/30/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Presents a list of persons related to credit rating agencies in the U.S. as of July 2001.
- EuropÃ¤ische Ratingagentur ist gescheitert. // Risiko Manager;2013, Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the cancellation of plans to establish a European Rating Agency (ERA) as a credit rating institution for the Eurozone.
- Lebanon. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/7/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p20
States that Lebanon has solicited sovereign ratings from four international rating agencies. Move by Lebanon to issue paper on the international markets; Issuance of Eurobond in 1994 and 1995; Impact of a favorable rating.
- Moody's prepares to downgrade Portugal. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;5/10/2010, p10
The article reports on Portugal's downgrade credit rating which has resulted due to the country's deterioration of public finance and long-term growth challenges.