Moody's: Allegheny Airport Outlook Up to Stable
- OHIO: Port's Diaper Deal Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32745, p9
The article reports on the BBB-plus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to the Toledo-Lucas County Port Authority's upcoming $4 million taxable development revenue bond issue for its Northwest Ohio Bond Fund. The bond issue is expected to sell with Robert W. Baird & Co. as underwriter....
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport Debt Wins Double Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32089, p1
Reports on the ability of the Wayne County Airport Authority to secure upgrades from two rating agencies for debt issued on behalf of Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade its rating for the debt; Affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc. of its rating for the...
- FLORIDA: Airport Drops to Stable. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p9
The article reports on the revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook to stable from positive on bonds issued by Broward County on behalf of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Broward County, Florida. The outlook revision was due to declines in enplanements and affects $856...
- Houston Airports Receive Two Upgrades Ahead of $395M Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p3
The article reports on the move of two rating agencies to upgrade the rating of the $395 million refunding bonds issued by Houston Airport System. Standard & Poor's Corp. raise its rating to A-plus from A on the system's subordinate-lien revenue refunding bonds. Meanwhile, Fitch Ratings Inc....
- New York City Debt Outlook Gets Lowered. McKaig, Ryan; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Focuses on the rating awarded by U.S. rating agencies to New York City's general obligation bonds. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the ratings; Rating awarded by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the bonds.
- Omaha's Triple-A Affirmed by Moody's, S&P Before Deal. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/08/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31033, p4
Reports the affirmation of Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service rating agencies for the general obligation bond issue of Omaha in Chicago, Illinois. Components of Omaha issue; Role of Bear, Sterns & Co. and Kirkpatrick Pettis for the obligation bonds; Date of approval for the...
- Rating Films Downgrade More Debt. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31182, p1
Reports on the downgrading of municipal debt by the rating firms in the United States. Agencies which downgrade the bonds; Increase of the number states and local municipalities which experienced fiscal pressure; Factors affecting the decision of the agencies to downgrade the debt.
- Troubled Waterbury, Conn., Gets Investment-Grade Rank from Moody's. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;05/09/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31135, p5
Reports on the improvement of the bond ratings in Waterbury, Connecticut. Inclusion of the ratings from different rating firms; Advantages of the tax-intercept program; Imposition of the seven-member board to control the city's finances and operations.
- Low ratings on Nassau tobacco debt show range of agencies' opinions. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p48
Focuses on the difference in the approaches of the rating agencies to tobacco settlement bonds in the United States. Moody's Investors Service's ratings on the Nassau County, New York's settlement securitization; Rating agencies' assessments of the tobacco bonds issued by New York City.