- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Dec2003, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p90
Features several fire trucks. Pierce IHC pumper truck; KME Fire Apparatus Aerialcat truck; Rosenbauer America pumper trucks; E-One rescue pumper truck; L.N. Curtis and Sons UPF FT/LDH foam re-supply trailers; Marion Body Works rescue squad truck.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p88
The article reports developments related to fire departments in the U.S. It features the fire truck bought by West Lake, Panama's Fire Department from Marion Body Works Inc. The Lawrence Cedarhurst Fire Department purchased a Saulsbury pumper from E-ONE Inc. A contender tanker was delivered by...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p136
The article looks at new firefighting apparatus received by fire stations. Cape Breton Regional Fire Service in Nova Scotia, Canada, operates a Fort Garry Industries rescue pumper. Plainfield, Indiana, Fire Department designed its own E-One pumper. The Ranger Hose Company of Girardville,...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2008, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p130
The article reports that two different fire departments received new fire apparatuses or are repairing old ones and notes the specifications and features of the equipment. The fire and rescue department in Fort Madison, Iowa, received a new elevating platform. The fire department of Deptford...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- ARFF Vehicles. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p90
The article evaluates the 4x4 KP1500 fire engine from KME Fire Apparatus.