Philadelphia Mayor Names Acting Finance Director
- People. // Credit Management;Sep2001, p36
Presents the mergers and appointments of the financial executives in Europe. Partnership of chartered accountant Simon Lundy with Hawdon Bell & Co.; Affiliation of director Gabrielle Mottershead with AstraZeneca's European Shared Service; Acceptance of executive Barbara Freedman as Marketing...
- Philadelphia's Interim Finance Director Resigns, Takes Atlanta Post. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p28
The article reports that interim finance director Ray Zies of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has resigned to become controller of Atlanta city. The move reunites Zies and Janice Davis, who resigned as Philadelphia's finance director this summer. Davis left to become Atlanta's finance director....
- The E-Gov Tally. // Governing;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p50
Presents a graphical representation of e-policies and practices reported by state and local finance officers in their jurisdictions. Internet-use policy; Records-retention policy; Online forms for citizens.
- What are WE talking about? OVERHEAD. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Summer2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p46
The article urges certified defense financial managers (CDFM) to look out and stay vigilant for unnecessary overhead as they conduct business operations and to complete their missions more efficiently.
- Phoenix Officially Taps New Finance Director. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/19/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32426, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Bob Wingenroth as director of the Phoenix Finance Department in Phoenix, Arizona. Wingenroth has been holding the position in an interim capacity for 18 months. He has been working for the city for 26 years. His responsibilities will include the...
- Alabama Governor Picks New Finance Director. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p3
Reports on the appointment of Jim Main as the new finance director of Alabama. Career highlights; Replacement of Drayton Nabers by Main in the position; Expertise of Main in the fields of small business, law, and public service.
- A Temp No Longer. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the appointment of Michael Lupkas, as finance director of Bridgeport, Connecticut by Major John Fabrizi. Career background; Job responsibilities.
- Budget Officer Credits CGFM for Promotion, Better Understanding of "Big Picture". // Government Financial Management TOPICS;12/12/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on Kathleen Scully, who has been a finance specialist and budget analyst, and became a Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) in February 2011. After completing a graduate certificate in public administration in September 2011, Scully decided to go through the...
- FATE WORSE THAN SADDAM. // International Economy;Summer2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the appointment of Peter McPherson, president of Michigan State University, as financial coordinator for the U.S. Office of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance in Iraq. Job responsibilities; Assessment on the capacity of McPherson to handle his job; Challenges faced by...