Texas City Plans Bond Sale to Help Fund New Cowboys Stadium
- Missouri County Officials OK Vote on Bi-State Sales Tax. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p36
Reports on the vote of the Jackson County, Missouri board to put a proposed bi-state Kansas-Missouri sales tax on the November 2 ballot. Effort of county officials to raise money for the renovation of the Kansas City Chiefs and Royals football and baseball stadiums; Approval of Johnson County,...
- Officials Begin Preparing for Dallas Cowboys Stadium Funding; RFPs Coming. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p40
Reports on the completion of procedures and documents related to revenue bonds to finance Arlington's share of a stadium complex for the National Football League's Dallas Cowboys. Closing date for the construction; Approval by voters to Arlington's sales tax; Issuance of proposals for...
- Sales Tax Would Preserve Venerable Lambeau Field Name. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/17/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31058, p3
Reports on Green Bay, Wisconsin Mayor Paul Jadin's plan that would ask counties to voluntarily enact sales tax to raise money for the early retirement of bonds issued to renovate the Green Bay Packers' football stadium. Goal to preserve the Lambeau Field name; Naming rights deal between the...
- Mesa City Council Approves Arizona Cardinals Stadium Plan. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31377, p3
Reports on the approval of the Arizona Cardinals stadium plan by the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority. Role of Mesa City Council in the stadium plan; Purpose of the stadium plan; Utilization of tax revenue bonds to finance the project.
- MINNESOTA: Viking Stadium Saga Goes On. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p37
The article reports on the proposed construction of a football stadium for the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis. The Anoka County and the team is planning to finance $675 million for the stadium which they had pushed to the lawmakers for support. However, the proposal did not make it to the...
- Colts, city continue talks. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/29/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p35
Reports on the request of the football team Indianapolis Colts for the construction of new stadium in Indiana. Negotiation between the team and Mayor Bart Peterson; Need for an increasing revenue.
- $267.9 million Cincinnati Bengals stadium deal ready to price. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p3
Focuses on Hamilton County, Ohio's issuance of the remaining sales-tax bonds to finance a Cincinnati Bengals football stadium. Reason for the split of the bond issue; Anticipation of good market reception to the deal; Lead managers.
- Two Ariz. Finalists Confident They Will Get $335M Stadium. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p5
Reports on the bids of two cities in Maricopa County, Arizona for the home of the Cardinals National Football League team. Bonds that will be issued to finance the construction of the stadium; Design of the facility.
- Denver Broncos' bond deal put on hold. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/01/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30200, p3
Reports on the delays to the revenue bond deal to finance the plans of the Denver Broncos football team to build a new stadium in Denver, Colorado. Estimated cost of the project.