- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Nov. 20, 2000. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p2
Provides information pertaining to government securities in the United States as of November 20, 2000.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31057, p39
Presents market indicators concerning government bonds in the United States as of January 16, 2001. Inclusion of high and low prices; Thirty-Day Visible Supply, which reflects dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation; New-issue sales; Long-term bond sales.
- Weekly Yields of 20-Bond GO Index and Treasury Securities. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p44
Presents information about general obligation bond indices and treasury securities in the U.S. as of March 28, 2002.
- The government of Canada bond market since 1980. Branion, Andrew // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn95, p3
Discusses the market for Government of Canada bonds since 1980. General characteristics; Variations of Canada bonds; Stock of Canada bonds outstanding; Distribution of holdings; Role of Canada bonds in debt management; Auctions of marketable bonds; Payment and delivery; Secondary market;...
- Government of Canada. // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn97, pS73
Presents information about government finance in Canada. Fiscal position of the Government of Canada; Information about issues and retirements of the direct marketable bonds of the Canadian government; Details of unmatured outstanding issues.
- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p48
Lists bond issues by various United States agencies offered between March 25 and 30, 1999. Amount; Final maturity; Coupon rate; Offer price and yield; Book manager.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p28
Presents a chart on general obligation and revenue bonds issued by government agencies in the Southwestern United States as of May 2000. Name of issuer; Purpose of the bonds; Amount of bonds; Approval status; Underwriters; Sale date.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS. Olyphant, Murray // Banking;Jan65, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p14
Provides insights into U.S. government bonds. Possibility of an increase in the prime rate for loans after the discount rate was hiked; Details regarding the Government issues purchased by the Federal Reserve; Views of U.S. President Lyndon Johnson on the discount rate hike.
- SPREADS-FIXED RATE, CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT ISSUES. // Private Placement Letter;7/29/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p5
Presents a chart on the rate of corporate and government bond issues from the second quarter of 2000 to the fourth quarter of 2001.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 1, 2006. // Bond Buyer;2/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32312, p31
A chart is presented that lists the plain/insured general obligation (GO) yield curves for February 1, 2006 in various states including Idaho, Montana and Oregon.