Intel Wants N. M. County to Issue Up to $16B of Unique Bonds for Expansions
- Should Tax-Free Industrial Revenue Bonds Be Eliminated? // Banking;Sep66, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p62
Focuses on the concerns regarding a legislation on industrial revenue bonds in the United States (U.S.). Actions taken by the Department of the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service regarding tax-exempt securities; Arguments of bond dealers; Comments from Wilbur Mills, chairman of the House...
- L.A. Agency Seeks More Industrial Development Debt. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/18/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30809, p4
Reports on the Los Angeles City Industrial Development Authority's plan to use a study showing the economic benefits of industrial development bonds (IDB) to try and access more of the state's allocation of tax-exempt, private-activity debt. Job created by industrial development bond issues in...
- New York law gives IDAs power to issue bonds for hospitals. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30270, p1
Presents that New York's industrial development authorities (IDA) gained the power to issue bonds for small medical facilities. Significance of the authority to issue bonds to New York's health care sector; Provisions of the law; Impact of the law to health care insurance.
- Virginia Agency to Sell 2nd Senior-Subordinate Infrastructure Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p32
Reports that the Virginia Resources Authority is planning to issue revenue bonds by competitive bid using senior-subordinate debt structure to finance a number of local infrastructure projects in Virginia. Total amount of the bonds; Disclosure on the rating; Schedule of the sale.
- Intel Mexican wave for 90nm. // Electronics Weekly;10/30/2002, Issue 2074, p5
Reports on the expansion of Intel's New Mexico plant as of October 30, 2002. Capacity of the plant; Implication of the move.
- CONNECTION. Brown, Greg // Latin Trade (English);Oct2000, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p54
Focuses on the opposition of environmentalist groups from Costa Rica and United States to the construction of Intel plants in Costa Rica. Contribution of Intel to the economy of the country; Discussion on the company's production method; Effect of the electricity used by the company on its...
- Intel to Assembly Pentium 4 in China. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;1/20/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Intel Corp. to begin the assembly and testing of its Pentium 4 central processing units in the Shanghai plant in China as of January 20, 2003. Expenditures of the company in preparation for its assembly plan; Operational status of the company; Amount spent on...
- Intel to build $5B chip plant in Chandler. // Inside Tucson Business;2/25/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p3
The article reports on the plan of Intel Corp. to build a five billion dollars chip plant in Chandler, Arizona in the summer of 2011 which is expected to be completed in 2013.
- Intel Waffles on Israeli Fab. Murphy, Tom; Neely, Liz // Electronic News;6/25/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 26, p19
Reports on the confusion regarding Intel's expansion plan in Israel. Reasons for not pursuing the plan; Information on Intel's facility in Kiryat Gat, Israel; Sales for the second quarter of 2001.