- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, August 12. // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p2
Presents charts depicting economic indicators in the U.S. as of August 12, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p33
Presents charts depicting economic indicators related to bonds and securities in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, September 1. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p2
Presents charts depicting the economic condition in the U.S. in September 1, 2005.
- GDP and the Economy. // Survey of Current Business;Jun2008, Vol. 88 Issue 6, p1
The article presents preliminary estimates of the gross domestic product (GDP) and the U.S. economy for the first quarter of 2008. It states that the nation's real GDP rose by 0.9 percent in the first quarter following an increase of 0.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2007. Moreover, prices of...
- Leading indicators. Johnson, Bradley // Advertising Age;8/10/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 27, p18
The article reports on indicators of economic conditions in the U.S. and the recession. Spending on advertising in the U.S. has fallen in both 2008 and 2009 and forecasters expect it will also drop in 2010. The business industry has been contracting for 21 months which makes it the longest...
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2003, p10
Reports developments related to the economic activity in the U.S. as of November 2003. Presentation of graphs on economic indicators; Growth of the real gross domestic product; Trend for durable goods orders.
- Should U.S. manufacturers fear China? Mauldin, John; Kren, Lawrence // Machine Design;5/19/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p110
Assesses whether U.S. manufacturers should fear China. Economic performance of China in 2003; Comparison of the economic indicators of the U.S. and China; Factors that contributed to the growth of China; Reason for not fearing China's active economic performance.
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;9/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p14
Presents graphs and charts depicting market indicators in the U.S. as of September 6, 2004.
- ISM Index at 62.8, Up From 57.0 in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p2
Reports on the Institute for Supply Management's business index in the U.S. for October 2003. Signs of economic expansion.