July Industrial Production +0.4%
- Industrial Production Inches Up in July. Perris, Graig T. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p2
Reports on the increase in production and capacity utilization at the factories, mines and utilities in the U.S. Percentage of the increase due to an increase in business equipment; Decline in the output of consumer goods and mining; Factors that contributed to the increase.
- Industrial Output Dips, But Shows Improvement. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/25/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 21, p8
The article reports on the decline in U.S. industrial production in April 2009. The decline, however, is said to be a marked improvement over March's revised figure of a 1.7 percent drop. The improvement is interpreted as a sign that the pace of recession may be slowing. The utilization of...
- Industrial Output Falls. // Traffic World;7/21/2008, Vol. 272 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that the U.S. factories, mines and utilities are still not operating anywhere near full capacity. It states that production fell at an annual rate of 3.1 percent from the first quarter of 2008 to the second. Meanwhile, despite a slump in orders and shipments, output of motor...
- Lithuania's industrial production unchanged in October. // Regional Today;11/22/2013, p1
The article reports on Lithuania's industrial production for October 2013 based on data released by Statistics Lithuania, noting that production remained unchanged from 2012 as advances in mining and quarrying, and manufacturing were offset by a fall in the electricity, gas and steam output.
- Industrial Output Up; Capacity Use Unchanged. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in industrial output in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial output; Capacity utilization rate; Increase in production in mines, factories and utilities.
- Industrial Output, Capacity Higher. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Reports that production at mines, factories and utilities in the United States increased in October 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Board. Rise in industrial production; Increases in construction supplies, manufacturing, mining and utilities; Increase in capacity utilization rate;...
- BOLIDEN'S GARPENBERG ALMOST DOUBLES PRODUCTIVITY WITH ATLAS COPCO'S MINETRUCK MT42. // Mining World;Feb2015, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p43
The article reports on the use of the Minetruck MT42 from Atlas Copco to double the productivity at the mine of Garpenberg Mine in Sweden. Topics covered include the focus of the mine on producing gold, silver, zinc and lead concentrates. Also mentioned is the launch of a two-day program to...
- Finland : Metso and University of Queensland to develop next-generation energy-efficient minerals processing technologies in cooperation with the leading mining companies in Chile. // TendersInfo News;8/5/2014, p1
The article reports on a strategic research agreement signed by Metso with the JKTech division of the University of Queensland to develop next-generation technologies and services for energy-efficient minerals concentration. The research work will be conducted at mines in Chile and will cover...
- Mining for the future. Featherstone, Tony // BRW;7/6/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p6
The article discusses the outlook for the mining industry in Australia, with emphasis on the probable effects of an exploration drought. Optimists say that Australia's share of global exploration is falling due to the growth of overall global spending. It is noted that the government must ensure...