July CPI-0.1%; Core Rate +0.1%
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;6/11/2002, p50
Presents several graphs depicting the economic indicators in England. Decrease of retail price index; Reduction of pay awards in business enterprises; Diminution of unemployment rate.
- LOCAL INDICATORS AND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec2002, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p9
Presents local conditions indicators in South Dakota and consumer price index in the U.S. for 2002.
- LOCAL INDICATORS AND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX. // South Dakota Business Review;Mar2003, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p13
Presents a tabular representation of local conditions indicators and a consumer price index for South Dakota from January 2001 to December 2002.
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: JUNE 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Presents several charts on Consumer Price Index (CPI) for the month of June 2002 in the U.S.. CPI for all urban consumers; Seasonally adjusted annual rate of consumer prices; Food and beverage index.
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: JULY 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the state of the U.S. consumer price index in July 2002. Behavior of the chained consumer price index for all urban consumers; Factors which may help to explain the large divergence in consumer price index in 2000; Background on the concept of the consumer price index. .
- Energy and food account for almost half of price inflation. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;04/27/2001, p2
No abstract available.
- Checks, balances, and the CPI. Worsham, James // Nation's Business;Apr97, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p34
Explains how a downward revision in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) could affect retirement payments, taxes, and the federal budget deficit. The index as headed for an adjustment; The view of Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan that the CPI has overstated inflation for decades; How the...
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;7/9/2002, p50
Provides information on economic indicators in Great Britain. Decrease of retail price index; Intensification of pay awards in the manufacturing sector; Reduction of unemployment rate.
- the Economy. // Labor Law Journal;Feb57, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p82
Focuses on the economic prevailing in the U.S. as of December 1956. Percentage increase in the consumer price index in comparison to the year 1955; Amount of increase observed in the personal income between October and November; Outlays for new constructions for the year.
- INDICATORS. // Texas Labor Market Review;Feb2013, p16
A chart is presented depicting several economic indicators in Texas including the Unemployment Insurance Claims Filed, Consumer Price Index, and West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil.