July CPI-0.1%; Core Rate +0.1%
- LOCAL INDICATORS AND CONSUMER PRICE INDEX. // South Dakota Business Review;Dec2002, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p9
Presents local conditions indicators in South Dakota and consumer price index in the U.S. for 2002.
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: JUNE 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Jul2002, pN.PAG
Presents several charts on Consumer Price Index (CPI) for the month of June 2002 in the U.S.. CPI for all urban consumers; Seasonally adjusted annual rate of consumer prices; Food and beverage index.
- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX: JULY 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the state of the U.S. consumer price index in July 2002. Behavior of the chained consumer price index for all urban consumers; Factors which may help to explain the large divergence in consumer price index in 2000; Background on the concept of the consumer price index. .
- Checks, balances, and the CPI. Worsham, James // Nation's Business;Apr97, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p34
Explains how a downward revision in the Consumer Price Index (CPI) could affect retirement payments, taxes, and the federal budget deficit. The index as headed for an adjustment; The view of Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan that the CPI has overstated inflation for decades; How the...
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;7/9/2002, p50
Provides information on economic indicators in Great Britain. Decrease of retail price index; Intensification of pay awards in the manufacturing sector; Reduction of unemployment rate.
- June CPI Unchanged; Core Rate Up 0.1%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30684, p2
Reports on the consumer price index in June 1999. Rise of food and energy costs.
- Energy fuels inflation. // OECD Observer;Mar2006, Issue 254, p4
The article reports on the increase of the consumer price index in January 2006 in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Turkey and Spain, compared to the same period of the previous year. The increases were influenced by the increase of energy prices.
- Transport costs add to 2.7% rise in consumer prices. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);6/26/2013, p20
The article reports that the consumer prices index escalated by 2.7% over the year to May 2013, up from 2.4% in April 2013.
- Yardstick. // Personnel Today;1/8/2002, p46
Provides information on economic indicators in Great Britain. Decrease of retail price index; Reduction of service sector pay awards; Increase of unemployment rate.
- Consumer Price Index. // Minnesota Employment Review;2009, p1
The article focuses on increased consumer price index (CPI) by 0.3 percent in September 2009, which follows a 1.3 percent decrease from September 2008 to September 2009.