N.Y. HFA Briefs Bondholders On Bronx's Co-op City Plans
- MassHousing Will Refund Record $1B. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to sell the refunding multifamily bonds on January 14, 2003. Benefits to be gained by the agency from the sale; Prices to be fixed by the agency; Credit quality ratings of the agency's loan portfolio by rating agencies.
- Pennsylvania HFA Prices $145 Million Multifamily Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p6
The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency on June 25, 2003 priced about $145 million in rental housing refunding bonds, while looking ahead to two single-family deals later this summer. Joe Knopic, manager of project financing for the agency, said he was very pleased to lock in an initial interest...
- Housing issue buyout could mean $5 million for Cook County, Ill. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/27/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30218, p30
Reports that Cook County, Illinois' buyout of its 1983-85 single-family mortgage revenue bonds could result in $5 million in savings. Role of George K. Baum & Co. in the buyout; Financing of the county's housing projects; Approaches to housing-bond refundings.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p5
A table is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of the week ended January 26, 2015 including the State Capital Project from Alaska Housing Finance Corp., general obligation refunding bond from Glendale, Arizona, and the lease revenue refunding bond from Antioch Public...
- Holders of Illinois Incinerator Bonds Agree to Restructuring. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p4
Reports on the agreement of 80 percent of bondholders of the incinerator project in Robbins, Illinois, to restructure their bond refunding plan. Inclusion of the bondholders in Foster Wheeler's pre-packaged bankruptcy filing; Submission of revised plan to the court in December 1999.
- Louisville Water Deal Reflects Pickup in Refundings. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;8/6/2014, p15
The article reports on the plan of Louisville Water Co. in Kentucky to advance refund bonds worth 64.3 million U.S. dollars as traders and analysts see market conditions increasingly favor refundings. Topics covered include the utility's plan to auction the 2014 bonds through the Parity...
- How Arkansas Solved Its 1930s Debt Crisis. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;11/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34406, p1
Long before Puerto Rico's debt crisis, Arkansas' defaults were followed by a decade of refundings, a debt exchange, and ultimately Federal help to resolve its problems.
- Atlanta Mayor: Bonds a Go. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31551, p1
Reports on the plans of Atlanta's mayor, Shirley Franklin, to deal with bond-funded projects following improvements in the city's economic conditions. Projects that will be undertaken by the city; Need for renovation of the city; Ratings of the city by ratings agency in terms of its economic...
- Oklahoma County Refunding Raises Eyebrows Over Fees. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p1
Reports on a controversy related to multimillion refunding deal in Canadian County, Oklahoma. Comments of the financial advisor on the controversy; Negotiated deal overcame by the county in December 2002; Overview of the competitive and negotiated bond sales for the county.