- People. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p6
The article presents information on the appointments in the home furnishings industry. It is reported that Nicola Pennells becomes IT manager at the Regency Group Inc., while Russell Johnstone has been appointed as sales manager for its care products. Cambridge Futons has recruited Peter Farrow...
- Regency joins Home Service. // Cabinet Maker;5/24/2002, Issue 5288, p4
Reports on the acquisition of upholstery repairer The Regency Group by South Staffordshire Group in Great Britain. Companies composing the group's Home Service division; Services offered by Home Service; Effect of the sale on the management of the company.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Deal secured by Character World to produce household textiles; Appointment by Land of Leather of Regency Group to provide furniture warranty and care service; Increase in the volume of retail sales.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2003, Issue 5327, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 2003. Launch of fabrics and wallpapers by Jasper Conran; Acquisition of County Kitchens by Sigma 3; Relaunch of the Web site of insurance firm Regency Group Inc.
- Homeserve repackages warranties. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p4
The article reports on the move of Regency Group Inc. to create two business subsidiaries as part of its repositioning strategy in Great Britain. The Group will merge the furniture and electrical warranties businesses and will split up the manufacturing and retail aspect of the business. The...
- Proper telephone training can help capture more business. Feiertag, Howard // Hotel & Motel Management;03/20/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the importance of telephone training in enhancing customer services in hotels in the United States. Need for telephone training programs for new employees and employees in sales and catering departments; Illustration of a weak and ineffective call-handling technique; Impact of...
- Call center employees tackle high stress levels, frustrated members and industry changes. Franklin, Diane // Credit Union Management;Sep2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the job of call center employees. Skills and competencies that a call center manager should look for in individuals; Importance of training for call center employees; Way to reduce job stress of call center employees.
- Letter perfect. Elswick, Jill // Employee Benefit News;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p31
Reports the importance of professional certification in business in the United States. Advice from the representatives of human resource professional certification programs for employees to obtain certification; Explosion of interest in certification programs; Preference of benefit managers to...
- National worker registry? // Supervisory Management;Oct95, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p5
Reports on President Bill Clinton's budget plan that includes funding to develop a national worker registry to verify the employment eligibility of job applicants. Creation of a database to fight illegal immigration; Determination of status of job applicants.