- Care Bears at Claire's. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2004, Vol. 105 Issue 6, Special section p17
Reports on the success of Care Bears merchandise in North America. Increase in retail sales in 2003; Expansion of collection of cross-merchandised brands; Preference of customers for the product.
- Liqueurs. // National Liquor News;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
The article presents information on the retail sales trend of liqueurs in Australia. Liqueurs represents 12.7 percent value share. Queensland and New South Wales are leading the growth in retail sales. Each brand of liqueur offers a unique flavor which makes them unique from other spirits.
- classic. // Furniture/Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p26
The article shows various fabric designs of classic paisleys, frames, plaids, stripes, houndstooth, checks, tweed and damasks. Classic menswear patterns like this houndstooth check are showcased at the Proposte showroom of German producer Aste-Landwehr. An exuberantly colored paisley from the...
- Need factor feeds growth of juvenile sales. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p51
Comments on the increase sales of juvenile products of furniture. List of juvenile products; Advantages of using juvenile products; Impact of brand names on sales.
- Price Promotions and Store Flyers: Complementary promotional techniques? G�zquez-Abad, Juan Carlos; P�rez, Manuel S�nchez // European Retail Digest;Spring2006, Issue 49, p19
The article presents an analysis of the effect of price promotions and store flyers as promotional techniques on brand sales level. The researchers analyse brands' sales levels in different situations like when brands are only promoted in price, when brands are only featured in store flyer and...
- The Role of On-line Retailer Brand and Infomediary Reputation in Increasing Consumer Purchase Intention. Wujin Chu; Beomjoon Choi; Mee Ryoung Song // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Spring2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p115
Lower search costs are one of the major benefits of on-line shopping. In the past, when search costs were relatively high, consumers relied on extrinsic cues like brand and price. The lowering of search costs with the advent of the Internet has changed the way consumers use external cues. In...
- THE EFFECT OF PRICE PROMOTIONS ON VARIABILITY IN PRODUCT CATEGORY SALES. Raju, Jagmohan S. // Marketing Science;Summer92, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p207
Our objective in this research is to relate variability in product category sales to promotional activity in the product category, and other category specific characteristics. The findings may be relevant from retailers' perspective as retailers' revenues are more closely related to the sales of...
- retailwire PLUGGED IN. // Private Label Buyer;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
The article presents excerpts on the retail industry from RetailWire.com. It mentions that Safeway plans to improve its private label sales through the O Organics and Eating Right brands. An author comments that Safeway must employ a great salesman to compete with other brands. Another author...
- EDITD Flared vs Skinny WHY FLARED JEANS HAVEN'T TAKEN OFF. // New Zealand Apparel;Apr2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p23
The article examines the sales performance of flared jeans compared to skinny jeans. According to the author, skinny jeans fall into two clear brands of pricing, just below 100 U.S. dollars and around 200 U.S. dollars while catering for mainstream and branded price points. The author notes that...