- Care Bears at Claire's. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2004, Vol. 105 Issue 6, Special section p17
Reports on the success of Care Bears merchandise in North America. Increase in retail sales in 2003; Expansion of collection of cross-merchandised brands; Preference of customers for the product.
- Liqueurs. // National Liquor News;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p38
The article presents information on the retail sales trend of liqueurs in Australia. Liqueurs represents 12.7 percent value share. Queensland and New South Wales are leading the growth in retail sales. Each brand of liqueur offers a unique flavor which makes them unique from other spirits.
- classic. // Furniture/Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p26
The article shows various fabric designs of classic paisleys, frames, plaids, stripes, houndstooth, checks, tweed and damasks. Classic menswear patterns like this houndstooth check are showcased at the Proposte showroom of German producer Aste-Landwehr. An exuberantly colored paisley from the...
- Need factor feeds growth of juvenile sales. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p51
Comments on the increase sales of juvenile products of furniture. List of juvenile products; Advantages of using juvenile products; Impact of brand names on sales.
- Price Promotions and Store Flyers: Complementary promotional techniques? G�zquez-Abad, Juan Carlos; P�rez, Manuel S�nchez // European Retail Digest;Spring2006, Issue 49, p19
The article presents an analysis of the effect of price promotions and store flyers as promotional techniques on brand sales level. The researchers analyse brands' sales levels in different situations like when brands are only promoted in price, when brands are only featured in store flyer and...
- Customer Equity Drivers and Future Sales. Vogel, Verena; Evanschitzky, Heiner; Ramaseshan, B // Journal of Marketing;Nov2008, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p98
Research on linking operational marketing inputs to customer attitudes and customer behavior has been gaining significance concomitant with the growing recognition that customers are market-based assets. In response to this, researchers and practitioners have proposed several conceptual models....
- An empirically derived taxonomy of retailer pricing and promotion strategies. Bolton, Ruth N.; Shankar, Venkatesh // Journal of Retailing;Winter2003, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p213
Most research categorizes grocery retailers as following either an Every Day Low pricing (EDLP) or a High Low (Hi-Lo) pricing strategy at a store or chain level, whereas this paper studies retailer pricing and promotions at a brand-store level. It empirically examines 1,364 brand-store...
- The Role of On-line Retailer Brand and Infomediary Reputation in Increasing Consumer Purchase Intention. Wujin Chu; Beomjoon Choi; Mee Ryoung Song // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Spring2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p115
Lower search costs are one of the major benefits of on-line shopping. In the past, when search costs were relatively high, consumers relied on extrinsic cues like brand and price. The lowering of search costs with the advent of the Internet has changed the way consumers use external cues. In...
- THE EFFECT OF PRICE PROMOTIONS ON VARIABILITY IN PRODUCT CATEGORY SALES. Raju, Jagmohan S. // Marketing Science;Summer92, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p207
Our objective in this research is to relate variability in product category sales to promotional activity in the product category, and other category specific characteristics. The findings may be relevant from retailers' perspective as retailers' revenues are more closely related to the sales of...