Customer complaints cost stores too much
- YOUR rights. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/5/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 14, p63
Answers questions regarding consumer rights in Australia. Entitlement of consumer from an in-house pricing mistake of retail stores; Provision of a consumer law concerning the replacement of a damaged product.
- Rio Grande's Burnham Shops in Denver. Wagner, Hol; Ahrens, Christopher // Classic Trains;Fall2015, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p46
A bird-view photograph depicting the Rio Grande's Burnham roundhouse and shop in Denver is presented.
- Service training your front line. McKenna, Terry // National Petroleum News;Jul2002, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p16
Suggests strategies in training front-line store employees and managers. Emphasis placed on operational issues in an effort to safeguard against potential financial loss; Benchmark tour of the store; Debriefing; Review of company policies and procedures.
- Store will offer kids retail job training. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p15
The article informs that "A Time For Children," a retail store in Upper West Side, New York City will provide retail job training for high school students and college-age students interested in careers in retail. The store will have about 20 employees, who will tend to store customers and...
- Two software `secretaries' manage your messages. Bass, Steve // PC World;Mar95, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p101
Presents software secretaries Qualitas Dispatch from Qualitas and Cruiser from Connectware. WinWord document management system; E-mail service support; Reminder functions.
- Qualitas to help resolve disputes. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the scheme under which Qualitas will supervise trust accounts set up by MFI and B&Q involving disputes between the chains and consumers in the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Qualitas harnesses new Guinness froth technology to get ahead. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p29
Focuses on Qualitas Inc.'s opening of an upholstery foam plant using radical technology involving Guinness froth in Ireland. Discovery that molecules found in Guinness can be interlocked into a cell-like structure that offers greater resilience than most upholstery foams; Giant tankers'...
- Mould set to retire from Qualitas next year. // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p2
Reports that Britain-based Qualitas chief executive Gerry Mould is set to retire in 1999. Achievements at the organization.
- Qualitas courts small stores. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p3
Reports on Qualitas Inc.'s launching of a membership scheme for small furniture retailers in Great Britain.