- Parasuco Unveils Remodeled Montreal Flagship. Dunn, Brian // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/21/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 61, p24
This article reports that Parasuco's Montreal, Quebec flagship store has reopened for business in September 2006 after a nine-month renovation project. Inside, shoppers will find a bigger selection of men's clothing, outerwear, dressier coats and sweaters in addition to footwear and accessories...
- Renovating yields mixed results. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;May95, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p204
No abstract available.
- Kirkham's investing more than $700,000 in remodel, expansion of SLC retail store. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/14/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the budget allocation of Kirkham's Outdoor Products retail store company for its remodeling plans in Salt Lake City, Utah. Design plan for store expansion; Schedule of store reopening; Product selections of the company.
- Are renovations done? Hazel, Debra // Chain Store Age;Sep95, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p119
Reports on the decreasing renovation trends for retail stores in the United States for 1995. Observations of a cyclical trend in store renovations; Areas creating redevelopment opportunities; Comments from property redevelopers.
- Design and the Bottom Line. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;Jan2002, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p122
Discusses guidelines for remodeling a retail store. Justification for remodeling a retail store; Elements of design; Benefit of a good store design to retailers.
- Niagara outlet center reopens after 2-year re-do. // Value Retail News;Sep2009, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the reopening of Niagara Falls store in New York in July 2009 after completion of a two-year renovation of its fashion retail outlets.
- Doing it his way. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep95, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the remodeling of the Stanley Center, a retail store in Wenatchee, Washington. Features of the planned craft department; Remarks from owner Bob Stanley; Previous remodeling project for the retail store.
- The old Maid on the eastside will get a make-over. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep95, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the remodeling of the Maid o'Clover store in Wenatchee, Washington. Additional features planned; Update on the store in 1994.
- Steady expansion on tap for 2006. Sway, RoxAnna; Embrey, Alison // Display & Design Ideas;Nov2005, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p40
The article informs that as remodeling projects increase, retailers report an average 16 percent increase in sales due to renovation efforts. For 2006, the focus is switching from new stores to renovation, while both new store and renovation budgets expand at a steady clip. The number of...