Opening curtains for new business
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2001, Issue 5262, p3
Reports developments on furniture industry and trade in the United States as of November 2001. Formation of Employment Tribunal System Task Force by Department of Trade and Industry; Presentation of price list from the Cabinet manufacturer J. Sydney Smith; Launch of the poles products by Cope...
- Duo track down buy-out target. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p5
Reports on the management buyout of the furnishing firms Cope & Timmins and Olympic Blinds by Derek Brown and Alan Fletcher in England. Medium term plan of the executives; Business operations of the companies; Investors of the transaction.
- Cope & Timmins buy Olympic blinds company. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2008, Issue 5588, p31
The article reports on the acquisition of Cope & Timmins, North London-based curtain track distributors to the furniture trade, to the manufacturers of interior and exterior window blinds Olympic Blinds. Accordingly, the acquisition is in line with the company's commitment to expand in the...
- Reid ends takeover talk by selling 20% to management. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p2
Reports that the management of Scottish upholstery retailer and manufacturer Reid Group is poised to buy a fifth of the company from its founder Sam Reid.
- Stag _GCP_4.25m MBO 'will remove uncertainty'. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/30/99, Issue 5136, p2
Reports on Great Britain-based furniture manufacturer Stag's management buyout from Spring Ram.
- Management team seeks Limelight. // Cabinet Maker;03/03/2000, Issue 5177, p5
Informs that executives at Great Britain-based fitted furniture group Limelight are seeking a management buyout.
- Buying your business. Osborne, Paul // Cabinet Maker;11/15/2002, Issue 5313, p8
Explains strategies for furniture companies in conducting management buyouts. Distinctions of buying out and buying in; Strategies for understanding the risks involved; Strategies for keeping deals fair.
- Sacks leads Samas Roneo UK's MBO. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2001, Issue 5255, p6
Reports the plan of the management of office furniture firm Samas Roneo to purchase the firm from parent company Samas Group in Great Britain. Implication of the deal to employees; Assurance of the continuity of offering products and services to customers; Emphasis of the management on...
- MBO forJ Burdekin. // Cabinet Maker;10/15/2004, Issue 5410, p5
Reports on the management buyout of the cane and rubberwood furniture importer J Burdekin by David Sadler and several business partners in Great Britain.