- Group firmly in the black despite turnover dip. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p10
The article reports on the decision of JDP Furniture Group Ltd., the parent company of luxury furniture manufacturer Parker and Farr, to trade positively despite failure to establish year on year increase in sales and profits.
- Dramatic Saracen is front runner from JDP. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p5
Features the sofa designs unveiled by various manufacturers at the Long Point exhibition in third week of September 2000. JDP Furniture Group's bold and striking Saracen; Inspiration's modern offering called Ibis; Parker & Farr's Art Deco Broadway with scatter cushion back and pleated armed...
- JDP Furniture Group's profits soar. // Cabinet Maker;2/4/2011, Issue 5723, p10
The article reports on the increase of pre-tax profit of group owner of furniture brands, JDP Furniture Group Ltd. by 2.35 million-pounds and total sales of 50.85 million-pounds in 2010.
- Charles Barr set for Long Point, but announces factory changes. // Cabinet Maker;9/4/2009, Issue 5653, p7
The article announces the participation of Charles Barr Furniture Ltd. in the Long Point Exhibition on September 13-16, 2009. It notes that for the first time the company will show examples from all six of its high quality traditional furniture on the extra space at JDP Group showrooms. It also...
- Cabinet reshuffle. // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p4
Reports on the reorganization of the sales team of JDP Furniture Group in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Chris Everist; Appointment of John Coll as head of exports; Selection of Gina Longly as Midlands sales manager.
- Jobs created as DFS expands production. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p2
Reports the expansion of production in furniture industry DFS. Increase of capacity and improvement of efficiency; Withdrawal of the proposal for an extension of its share option scheme; Complaints of shareholders.
- Go Modern sponsors designer. // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p8
The article reports on the plan of online contemporary furniture company Go Modern to expand its outdoor accessories business in London, England in May 2010.
- Lovicks expands sister store. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p5
The article reports that family-owned furniture store Lovicks has expanded its Henderson Jones store branch in Manchester, England.
- FLOS AND MOROSO. // Design Week;Jan2010 Hot 50 Supplement, p10
The article reports on the opening of the Italian lighting and furniture companies Flos SpA and Moroso SpA's combined showroom in London, England.