Kelly to lead Bensons Beds team in MBO bid
- Going back to basics. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p3
Comments on the plan of Homestyle to sale its bed division Bensons Beds in Great Britain. Remarks on the profit of Bensons; Accounts on the investments of Homestyle in product ranges and marketing; Emphasis on the improvement of the sales and operation of the company.
- Family ties. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p27
The article discusses the competitive advantage and marketing strategies of Bensons Beds, The Bed Shed and Sleepmasters. It has been mentioned that these furniture companies have a management consultant that brings an effective marketing structure to ensure differentiation. However, the stores...
- Bensons' campaign pays off. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2008, Issue 5571, p4
The article focuses on the increased retail trade sales of Bensons For Beds. Survey shows that the company has seen a 3.1% like-for-like growth in its post-Christmas sales. This could be attributed to its successful advertising campaign on ITV1 and online. It is noted that its marketing campaign...
- Bensons is back on TV. // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p4
The article reports on the advertisement campaign of Bensons Beds, the flagship bed retailer of Homestyle which started airing on television on September 28, 2006 until October 21, 2006. The television advertisement shows the half price autumn sale of Benson's Bed. The step has ended the...
- Bensons sale was inevitable. // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p7
Reports on the plan of Homestyle to sell Bensons Beds in an effort to restore Harvey's in Great Britain. Homestyle finance director, Tim Kowalski's explanation on the decision of the company; Projected amount generated from the sale; Uses of proceeds from the sale.
- Bensons seeks to build on Christmas success. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2008, Issue 5580, p8
The article reports on the Â£1 million investment of Bensons for Beds in television advertising as part of an ongoing multi-million pound national media campaign in Great Britain. The bed manufacturer will launch its television commercials on March 20, 2008 on ITV1. It will contain a mix of 30...
- Brock says Bensons Beds sale is on track. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p6
The article reports that Bensons Beds parent company Homestyle is confident that it can sell the division in the spring. It has received interest from potential trade buyers, including its management and also from venture capital companies. David Brock, chairman said he was confident that the...
- Wolseley sell Encon to MBO team. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2011, p5
The article reports on the strategic move of Wolseley UK Ltd. to sale its insulation subsidiary Encon group of businesses to a management buy-out (MBA) team led by managing director Stuart Moore.
- Tick Tock. O'Leary, Chris // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p36
The article explores on the initiatives by Monomoy Capital Partners LP after purchasing the clothing retailer Missy Group, a unit of France's PPR SA. It renamed the unit into Women's Apparel Group and has prepared for its eventual sale. It was done through its end run around the banking sector...