- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, December 16. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p2
This article presents statistical information regarding developments taken in the U.S. securities and bond market till December 16, 2004.
- Primary Prepares For $7B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p1
The article reports on the steady retail demand in the primary bond market in the U.S. It indicates that the steady retail demand is due to new issues dictated by the pricing and structure of several bond market deals. Moreover, it states that new issuances are expected to reach 6.95 billion...
- SUMMARY NOTICE OF SALE. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33883, p9
The article presents information on recent developments related to the U.S. bond market. Some of the competitive bonds include General Obligation Public Improvement Bonds and General Obligation Public Improvement Refunding Bonds. It is stated that the 2013A Bonds that matures on and before...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p33
The article presents bond market statistics of the U.S. It informs about Municipal Bond Index, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index and short-term tax-exempt yields. It also provides municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Quiet, Unchanged With Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p2
The article offers information on the bond market condition in the U.S. as of July 31, 2009. The market condition as of Friday is determined by bond traders as quiet and unchanged with a slightly firmer mode, in connection to the light trading activity. Specific details showing the light...
- Calif., N.J. BAB Deals Lead Week. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/20/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33100, p1
The article reports on the economic performance of Build America Bonds (BAB) in the U.S. in 2009. The bond market is projected to be overwhelmed by both taxable and tax-exempt supply of BAB, estimated to be more than $10 billion in competitive and negotiated offerings. Specifically, BAB supply...
- A Little "Kick" in Yields. Posner, Matthew // Financial Planning;Jul2007, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p28
The article discusses the benefits of kicker or cushion bonds of which the buy-and-hold investor may not be aware. It is stated that premium bonds with a call option are priced to the call date. According to the author, issuers in the primary market will offer the bond with extra cushion or...
- Industry Groups Battle Over Soft Dollars. // Traders Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 230, p14
Reports on the action taken by a securities industry group on making its case to the regulators that professional using soft-dollar arrangement profit at the expense of investors. Benefits of soft-dollar arrangements; Recommendation of the forum on a fund board under the leadership of its...
- BMI VIEW: MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/30/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the bond market in the Middle East and Africa as of May 2005. Performance of the Qatari US$ Global 30 bond; Optimism of the International Monetary Fund about setting up a loan program in Cote d'Ivoire.