Arizona Transportation Board to Sell $200 for Road Work
- SOUTHEAST REGION: Top 10 Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p36
Lists the top 10 senior managers, issuers, financial advisers and bond counsels in the Southeastern Region of the U.S. as of August 12, 2004. Citigroup Global Markets; RBC Dain Rauscher Corp.; King & Spalding LLP.
- TSASC EYES BOND RESTRUCTURING. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p1
The article reports on the announcement of nonprofit corporation, TSASC Inc. that it will evaluate potential restructuring opportunities for its outstanding bonds. TSASC is tasked to issue bonds supported by proceeds from the Master Settlement Agreement between the U.S. states and the tobacco...
- Citigroup still leads ABS race, Lehman makes push in 2Q03. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p19
Reports on developments in the asset-backed securities market (ABS) in the United States, for the period ended June 30, 2003. Performance of ABS underwriter, Citigroup Capital Markets; Market share of Citigroup; Total ABS sold by JP Morgan Securities.
- Battery Park City Authority's $1 Billion Refunding Moves Closer to Done. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31617, p3
The one billion dollar Battery Park City Authority refunding deal, designed in part to help with New York City's fiscal woes, took another step forward after the authority selected Citigroup Global Markets Inc., formerly Salomon Smith Barney, as senior manager and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as...
- New Mexico Readies Its Largest Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p1
Reports on the deal of the New Mexico Finance Authority for a transportation revenue bond issue in New Mexico. Swap agreement of the state on bonds that will be issued in December 2006; Role of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., UBS Financial Services, George K. Baum & Co. and...
- Munis End Flat, Treasuries Gain; Over $1 Billion of New Issues Sold. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2003. Market status of municipal bonds; Amount of major new issues sold by underwriters; Sale of state personal income tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 23.
- Nonrated tourism, solid-waste issues offer rare value in sea of insured bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p8
Reports on nonrated and triple-B credit issues offered by some underwriters in both the primary and secondary bond markets. Dain Rauscher Inc.'s re-pricing of its Burnsville, Minnesota commercial-development revenue refunding; Charlton County, Georgia's solid-waste disposal revenue issue; High...
- Dain RAMS new business. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30719, p1
Reports on the plan of Dain Rauscher Inc. to ease financial and lending restriction on the Arizona Student Loan Acquisition Authority. Refunding of $118 million of 1994 tax-free revenue bonds; Use of indenture to eliminate controls on the flow of funds.
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p30
Several tables are presented depicting the performances of financial institutions including JPMorgan Securities Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., and Barclays Capital Inc.