DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- New Mexico's Record $1.1 Billion Deal Marks Largest in State Issuer's First Swap. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p40
Focuses on the multibillion transportation bond issue of New Mexico which marked the largest offering in the state that involved the first swap transaction conducted by the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA). Sale of the issue via a program called Governor Richardson's Investment Partnership;...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31881, p6
Presents data on performance of derivatives and structured products. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p28
The article presents graphical representation of data related to the derivatives and structured products. The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index shows a weekly yield of 2.54% as on June 22, 2005. In the case of Index-Linked Municipal swaps for a term period of 2 years, the dealer...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p6
Presents some statistics on derivatives and structured bonds in the United States. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal bond swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p6
Provides data on derivative securities in the U.S. Average yield of the Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps; Ratio of swap rates versus bond yields.
- SEPTA's $131M Variable-Rate Deal Will Lead to Swap. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p8
The article reports on the plan of Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority ( SEPTA) to sell $131 million of variable-rate debt, aimed at refunding bonds sold in 1997. Merrill Lynch & Co., which is the broker-dealer of the transaction, will exercise its option to require SEPTA to enter...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p32
Presents information on the trading of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- N.Y.C. Seeks Swap Advisers for GOs, TFA, Water Authority. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the search for swap financing advisers for general obligation, the Transitional Finance Authority, and the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York City. Value of the general obligation debt restructuring; Amount of swaps outstanding on its debt; Inclusion of the city recovery bonds.
- Panel: Management, Not Set Levels, Key to VR Portfolios. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p6
The article presents information related to variable-rate debt. Public officials should have a clear variable-rate policy and can describe why they practice different kinds of variable-rate debt and derivative products. With about $34 billion of outstanding general obligation debt, New York City...