Growth-Minded Stone & Youngberg Promotes Four Bankers
- Baratta joins Stone & Youngberg. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p31
Reports that former Union Bank of California banker Jeffrey Baratta has joined Stone & Youngberg. Baratta's work experience in the bond market; Roles and responsibilities.
- S&Y's New Additions. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p1
Reports that California-based Stone and Youngberg LLC announced its hiring of public finance bankers Nathan S. Betnun and Kenneth E. Powell for its public finance department. Experience of Betnun and Powell as co-heads of Legg Mason Wood Walker's special district bond practice; Appointment of...
- Stone & Youngberg Announces Promotions. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33079, p6
The article announces several public finance group promotions at San Francisco, California-based Stone & Youngberg LLC including Sara Oberlies and Mike LaVallee as managing directors, and Anna Van Degna and Ken Holman as vice presidents.
- Shelby County Readies $235M to Refund VRDBs, Terminate Swaps. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33079, p8
The article announces several public finance group promotions at San Francisco, California-based Stone & Youngberg LLC including Sara Oberlies, Mike LaVallee as managing directors, and Anna Van Degna and Ken Holman as vice presidents.
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Gets New-Issue Specialist Off Sidelines. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p6
Profiles Lauren Post, senior vice president of Stone &Youngberg. Career history; Job responsibilities; Family background.
- California town prices $62.5 million refinancing to avoid a messy default. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p1
Reports that Stone & Youngberg will price a three-tranche, Mello-Roos bond refinancing for Fontana, California. Total value of the refinancing package; Uses for the proceeds from the sale of Mello-Roos bonds by the town in 1988; Delinquency rate of the community facility district (CFD) on the...
- California county to correct defaulted debt. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;08/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30459, p32
Reports that Stone & Youngberg has been asked to help Nevada County, California correct its Mello-Roos bond deal. Amount in Mello-Roos bonds sold by Nevada County in 1990; First California Capital Market Group Inc. as the bond's underwriter; US Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation...