N. Y. Fed: Empire State Index Plunges in August
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew; Siegel, Gary E.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p2
The article reports developments related to the U.S. Federal Reserve Board (FRB). FRB chairman Ben S. Bernanke emphasized in his first semiannual monetary policy report that further interest rate hikes could be on the way despite substantial progress in removing monetary policy accommodation....
- Business conditions improve for New York manufacturers. // Business Journal (Central New York);8/29/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p9
The article presents a survey report on the improvement of business conditions for August 2008 in New York. It notes the latest Empire State Manufacturing Survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York on the general business conditions for the state's manufacturers changed to a reading of 2.8...
- N.Y. Fed: Service Sector Activity Levels Off. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The New York region's service sector activity "expanded briskly," according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's November Business Leaders Survey, released Tuesday.
- Fed: NY BCI Jumps To 36.5 in July. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p2
Reports on the improvement in the general business conditions index in New York, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's survey.
- NY BCI Drops to Negative 24.62 in October. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;10/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32983, p25
The article reports on the general business conditions index based on the data of the conducted Empire State Manufacturing Survey in New York. The survey data released by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York indicated that the index continued into negative territory, plunging to negative 24.62...
- N.Y. manufactuting index reaches highest level since 2010. Seltzer, Rick // Business Journal (Central New York);2/17/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the February 2012 Empire State Manufacturing Survey which was released by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York on February 15, 2012 regarding the general business conditions index for the manufacturers in the state. It says that the index for February 2012 has jumped to...
- Empire State Manufacturing Report: Activity Up Slightly. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;7/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34344, p1
The Empire State Manufacturing Survey showed "business activity improved slightly for New York manufacturers," the Federal Reserve Bank of New York reported Wednesday, as the general business conditions index climbed to positive 3.86 in July from negative 1.98 in June.
- N.Y. business leaders. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/17/2015, pA02
The article discusses the survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as of June 2015 which shows that business leaders in New York were less optimistic.
- Leading Indicators Up 0.1% in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32304, p2
The article reports on the increase of the composite index of leading economic indicators in the United States in November and December 2005. The coincident index increased by 0.2 percent and the lagging index increased 0.1 percent. Economists surveyed by IFR BondData Americas has projected that...