Weekly T Bills Go At 1.470%f 1.725%
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.000%, 3.190% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p7
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed. The author presented the price, median bid, and total tenders for the 91- and 182-day. The low bid was 2.980% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.39. Tenders at the high...
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's announcement that it will sell $19 billion of four-week discount bills on February 24, 2004.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $8B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p24
The article informs that according to the U.S. Treasury Department, it will sell $8 billion of four-week discount bills. The bills have an issue date of January 5 and are due February 2.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.980% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$8 billion of four-week bills at a 2% high yield, a price of 99.846. The coupon equivalent was 2.011%.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.025%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.025% high rate, unchanged from 0.025% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.070% high rate, up from 0.060% the week before.
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go AT 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Reports on the auction of treasury bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.525% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p2
The U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $12 billion of four-week bills at a 1.525 percent high yield, a price of 99.881. The coupon equivalent was 1.553 percent. The bid-to-cover ratio was 3.08. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 43.65 percent.