- IRAQ-VIOLENCE. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/23/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5181, p7
The article reports that four people were killed and 17 others were wounded during the bombing at a restaurant used by Shiite pilgrims in the town of Haswa in Iraq.
- When hope is both luxury and necessity. Goode, Erica // U.S. News & World Report;5/8/95, Vol. 118 Issue 18, p32
Focuses on the tormented populace of Oklahoma City in the wake of the April 1995 bombing at a federal building. Critical importance of hope; Attempts of people to do the best they can and continue on with their lives; Private struggles to comes as the sense of disaster, very slowly, subsides.
- Dead letters. Fernandez, Elizabeth // People;11/15/93, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p111
Discusses the terroristic activities of an elusive serial mail bomber alias Unabomber or Junkyard Bomber. Professor Diogenes Angelakos as victim of a 1982 explosion; Offer of reward for information on the bomber; Eyewitness' description of bomber; Resumption of bombings in 1993 after a six-year...
- Remembering Oklahoma City. // American Nurseryman;10/15/95, Vol. 182 Issue 8, p18
Calls for donations for memorial funds established for victims of Oklahoma City bombing. The Tree of Life Remembrance Fund in Warwick, Rhode Island; Oklahoma City Memorial Grove Project in Des Moines, Iowa; USDA Families Relief Fund and Oklahoma City Federal Family Assistance Relief Fund in...
- Canada Asked to Raise Kanishka Bombing Payment. // India -- West;12/3/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 2, pA29
The article reports on the call of the Indian Overseas Congress in the U.S. for Canada to raise its proposed ex-gratia payment of 25,000 dollars each to the families of the 329 victims of the Air India Kanishka bombing in 1985.
- City bomb blast kills woman. // Eastern Eye;1/2/2015, Issue 1283, p18
The article reports on the crude bomb explosion outside a restaurant in Bangalore, India on December 28, 2014 which killed one woman and injured two people.
- Terror spreads. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/6/2015, p12
The article reports on the death of at least 55 people and the injury of 100 others from suicide bombings in north-eastern Nigeria on July 3, 2015.
- MOURNING AGAIN. Stein, Lisa // U.S. News & World Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 133 Issue 21, p16
Friends and family gather at the funeral of a 13-year-old victim of a suicide bus bombing in Jerusalem, Israel that killed 11 and wounded dozens more.
- Africa Overview. // Patterns of Global Terrorism;1999, p3
The article analyzes the incidents of terrorism in Africa during 1998. It is observed that the bombings on the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania caused more casualties than any other terrorist attack during the year. It is noted that the National Union for the Total Independence of Angola...