- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;8/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p24
The article offers updates related to the U.S. cable industry as of August 2004. The reason behind the decline in the TiVo box prices is explained. The markets where Adelphia Communications' nCUBE Corp. will be launched are enumerated.
- Analyst: TiVo Pursuing New Partners. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/22/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the transition of TiVo from a set-top firm to one that is licensing its software to satellite and cable companies in the U.S., which is pursuing new partners for its technology according to Merriman Capital managing director Mark Harding.
- Finance briefs. // Multichannel News;11/01/99, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p42
Reports on the financial performance of cable television companies in the United States as of November 1, 1999. Includes TiVo Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of its fiscal year 1999; Mediacom LLC's acquisition of Zylstra Communications Corp.
- TiVo Opens Up Two New Boxes for Cable. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p90
The article reports on the move of TiVo Inc. to offer multiple system operators (MSOs) and enhanced its iPad application to integrate with cable video services as its aims to win business from cable operators in the U.S.
- Adelphia Puts Own Brand on Cleveland Systems. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;11/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p71
Reports on United States-based cable television company Adelphia Communications Corp.'s rebranding of the cable television system it has acquired from Cablevision Systems Corp. in Cleveland, Ohio. Details of the rebranding program.
- Debt-Heavy Adelphia Wants to Sell Subs. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/18/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p31
Reports on the plans of Adelphia Communications Corp. to sell its cable television subscription base in the United States to meet financial obligations. Amount of debt owed by the company; Estimates of the market value of individual Adelphia customers.
- Hooked Up. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p68
Presents news briefs from the cable television industry in the United States in 1998. Agreement of Adelphia Communications Corp. to acquire systems from Verto Communications Inc.; Cash tender offers of EchoStar Communications Corp.; Information on the affiliation deals signed by ISP Channel...
- Cable stocks plummet. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/29/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 18, p12
Reports the decrease of the cable stocks on the Adelphia Communications Corp. Management scheme on programming packages; Company operation on cable operators; Indication of plain-old pay channels.
- Nets May Lose MSO's Fees. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the impact of the financial difficulties suffered by Adelphia Communications Corp. on cable networks running on its system. Reason for the decision of Charter Communications to abandon its deal with Adelphia; Factor that caused the problems of Adelphia.