N.Y. MTA Refunding $350 Million of Swapped COPs
- MTA increases underwriters. CUOMO, ANDREW M. // Filipino Reporter;9/27/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 43, p21
The author discusses the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Board's increased of the number and percentage of minority and women-owned firms in New York that will join in the issuance of MTA bonds, with the board approving a group of firms that will underwrite the bonds.
- N.Y.'s MTA Enters into New $800M Swap Deal with UBS. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p1
Reports that New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority swapped interest rate payment obligations on $800 million of debt with UBS Financial Services Inc. in connection with a refunding. Disclosure made by MTA finance director Patrick McCoy; Interest rate swap that provides a structure to...
- Munis Flat to Lower; MTA BABs Price. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/24/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 16, p12
The article reports on the price of $750 million of Build America Bonds (BAB) by New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), following California BAB deal in 2009. JPMorgan has priced THE MTA deal in one term maturity in 2039. The BAB deal followed pricing of MTA's $500 million of...
- New York MTA Board to Weigh $2.68B of Debt, Goldman as FA. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p3
Announces the plans of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to sell bonds in 2005 and to re-hire Goldman, Sachs & Co. as its financial adviser. Reasons for rehiring Goldman.
- MTA Issues First Storm Surge Cat Bond. // Asset Securitization Report;Aug2013, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p28
The article reports on the issuance of catastrophe bond for 200 million dollars by Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York in July 2013. The bond will cover damages cause by storm surge with per-occurrence reinsurance agreement between Metro Re Ltd. and First Mutual...
- Munis Moderate as MTA Deal Is Deferred. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/4/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33261, p2
The article presents an overview on the performance of the U.S. bond market on February 3, 2010. According to traders, yields remained firm the whole day while Barclays Capital cancelled the scheduled pricing of New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's (MTA) 650 million transportation...
- N.Y. MTA Staff: Mandatory Tender Bonds Were the Right Move to Make. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;2/24/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33068, p4
The article reports that the financial staff of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) of New York is defending their use of mandatory tender bonds. The MTA issued $475 million of bonds on its Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in two subseries as variate bonds with a mandatory...
- New York MTA Speeds Up Issuance Schedule. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/25/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32842, p4
The article reports that Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York has sped up a bond sale schedule to that was supposed to take place in March 2008 and increased it to $1 billion, and included $430 million to refund auction-rate securities. The bond proceeds is intended for...
- And the Winner Is... Resnick, Amy B. // Governing;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p64
Provides information on the municipal bond issue of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority, as of May 2002. Value of the bond sold by the agency; Forecast on the bond of California's Department of Water and Power.